Chloe Everton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hospitals

Registered Shopper
OMG have you seen Chloe Everton's eyebrows on the Tiana B show. My eyes nearly popped out of the sockets. I think she has had them tattooed on. They are even worse than caterpillars on Sara Griffiths but I don't think hers are permanent. This is not a good look on Chloe (or even anybody for that matter). God they are horrendous.

OMG have you seen Chloe Everton's eyebrows on the Tiana B show. My eyes nearly popped out of the sockets. I think she has had them tattooed on. They are even worse than caterpillars on Sara Griffiths but I don't think hers are permanent. This is not a good look on Chloe (or even anybody for that matter). God they are horrendous.

Yes they are a bit dark for her but they are not nearly as bad as SG's!!!!

Team them with the false eye lashes of the woman from Bibi Bijoux and the lips of Lisa Rinna (Lisa Rinna collection) and that WOULD be scary !!!!

Just flicked over and I'm gobsmacked! Why would she want eyebrows that are way too dark for her? Must be a new craze over there in QVC land...............I'll have to change channels now, can't watch her for more than twenty seconds at a time, um yes indeed,

Tattooed eyebrows are always a bit darker at first as they fade, so they are always a shade or two darker than the person would want at first.

Why anyone would want tattooed eyebrows is beyond me. Imagine when you are in your eighties and have two huge caterpillars on your forehead. Yuk.

Tattooed eyebrows - I'm surprised we haven't seen LOVE and HATE over each eye yet ! (hmmmmm... give it time)

Why anyone would want tattooed eyebrows is beyond me. Imagine when you are in your eighties and have two huge caterpillars on your forehead. Yuk.

They're temporary, not permanent.

(They're not my cup of tea, I must admit. I had a colleague who used to get hers done, they looked ridiculous imo, but she liked them so fair doos)

Last edited:
They last 2 years. I wanted mine done as I have lost half but I have changed my mind as I have perfected filling them in.

Latest posts

Back