cheaper elsewhere!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
Last edited:
that's an amazing saving !! am tempted and i've never even tried the brand :1:

I'm currently using one of their anti-oxidant night creams and their eye cream and I really like it. They last for ages! I ordered the kit about earlier this week and am looking forward to getting it. At the moment, I'm using Trilogy Rosehip oil so want to see if there is a difference between the two brands.

I often check for cheaper prices elsewhere - makes me smile all this rubbish about we buy in bulk and can keep the prices down, do they think we are silly or what?????

hmmmm, quite interested to try thsi one, as I really like the Akin rosehip oil.
I want to finish my L'occitane immortelle nightcream before i buy something new, but this set has an excellent price, and I am very tempted.
QVC pricing is very expensive, only a TSV or OTO could carry a good price.
Yesterday, i found the Gayle hayman eye lift gel (which gets good reviews) only for £9.99 for a 30ml tube. QVC sells this for £26 +PP

QVC pricing is very expensive, only a TSV or OTO could carry a good price.
Yesterday, i found the Gayle hayman eye lift gel (which gets good reviews) only for £9.99 for a 30ml tube. QVC sells this for £26 +PP

Blimey - that is a reduction!! You'd think, now that most people have access to the internet, they'd be a little more savvy price wise on non-TSV items.

What's the hair care stuff like SS? I haven't tried that yet.

Cupcake, I don't know yet, as I haven't tried it yet - but it was this:
A'kin Lavender & Anthyllis 24-Hour Leave-In Conditioner Normal, dry & textured hair 150ml £6.99 (can't get the link to work, sorry!). I thought it seemed good value...:1: I will give you a full report after I've used it tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back