Centigrade Zzzzzzz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Today's TSV is very practical but mindnumbingly boring, as are most other Centigrade coats. They keep digging out the same coats year after year (noticed the Burberryique one was out yet again last night), and Glen has to come up with his usual brain washing banter about the fab 'price points' and 'designer edge coming through'. I was in Selfridges in Manchester yesterday and believe me Glen, there is nothing in there bearing any resemblance to Centigrade fashion.

Come on QVC get the lot in the Birchwood outlet and lets have something a bit more stylish. It's all great for the supermarket shop or the school run but we've got enough now.

I agree. Watched a bit of the midnight show this morning. Feel sorry for Glen the way he has to try and make everything sound so good. Its a mac with a hood for chrissakes.

I watched a bit of the midnight launch too when Glen and Clare both said it would be suitable for walking the dog. Well, NO it wouldn't as it's only water-resistant - more appropriate outer-wear needs to be WATERPROOF!! Believe me, I've tried just water-resistant and you get soaked through to the skin in a heavy shower and you don't even need to be walking the dog for that matter.......:wink:

Centigrade used to do some nice leather jackets etc. Now its all raincoats very time.

Yes they did. They were washable too, and cheaper (sorry more affordable) than Beth Terrell.

This 'collection' as Glen puts it, is nothing you can't find on a market stall.

I don't think it is very water resistant because they are not doing the water and bowl test...I think it is splash proof only!! Not to be worn on wet days.

Obviously not selling well as they've just done the final presentation and all sizes and colours are still available! Oh dear, no brownie points for the buyer on this occasion......:wink:

Obviously not selling well as they've just done the final presentation and all sizes and colours are still available! Oh dear, no brownie points for the buyer on this occasion......:wink:

Yes I noticed that. Wonder why they're not showing it again at 11.00. :confused:

Methinks its too much like the one I have from last year.......
I have it in the stone and it marks very easily(yes I know I can throw it in the washing machine,......but not every time I wear it!!!)
Have worn it in pouring :rain: though and it was fine :grin:

I think the TSV is absolute shite. Watched it at midnight & turned off straight away:sleepy::sleepy::mysmilie_490:

I am sure this will have been posted before, but why is Glen wearing those awful glasses. they look like childrens dressing up ones. Maybe he's trying to kid us that he knows what he's talking about. FAILED ! I think he is getting as desperate as JR to look young and trendy yet another failure.

Latest posts

Back