Centigrade Washable Suede Coat/Jacket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Hi there,

I just wondered if any of you Centigrade QVC ladies would be interested in 2, washable suede, centigrade, jacket/coats.
I have 2 of these, size L, one is a lovely lilac/dusky pink and one is chocolate/tan (sorry Im rubbish with colours).

http://www.qvcuk.com/Centigrade-2-W...c=134254-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-134254

I'm fairly sure these are they :) Trying to sell on behalf of someone else (which is always difficult). They are 100% brand new and pristine. Would like £45 for them together plus postage?

Let me know if anyone is interested, either privately or on here. Hope its not offending anyone, just trying to do someone a good turn and I know you all baulk at the cost of some of QVC's stuffs :)

Happy weekend :)

CC there's a buy and sell board in the Drop, which is probably where this will be moved to. It's well worth becoming a VIP member to access all the extra non-shopping TV subjects discussed down there!

I'm a big fan of the washable suede, not sure why they stopped selling it. Even when Beth Terrell left I thought they'd keep going with the Centipede version.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back