Centigrade TSV 29/8/2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know its not a centigrade line but I was hoping for a wonderful inbetween seasons chunky cardi

Was hoping they may have gone into this route now the awful modern soul woolly line has gone - but no,here starts of the at least twice a month centigrade TSV:confused:

I know its not a centigrade line but I was hoping for a wonderful inbetween seasons chunky cardi

Was hoping they may have gone into this route now the awful modern soul woolly line has gone - but no,here starts of the at least twice a month centigrade TSV:confused:

You are right that we are about to see a lot of Centigrade over the next months but I must say that one of the best TSVs that I bought last year was 149543. It is the water resistant washable down and feather jacket. I bought the winter white one, it washes well, it is light but very, very cosy.

I like the look of the TSV in pink I must say - have never bought Centrigrade tho and knowing QVC's sizing issues I'm not at all sure what size to go for - on the High St I would go for an 18 - any advice from any Centigrade owners please?

I don't know if this is any help but I have just one Centigrade coat, it's medium & a perfect fit on me & I'm a 14.

I don't know if this is any help but I have just one Centigrade coat, it's medium & a perfect fit on me & I'm a 14.

I would buy a 16 coat in the high street,and I have one centigrade coat and mines a L,so this would make sense.............................although with QVC sizing,you never know!!!!

I like the look of the TSV in pink I must say - have never bought Centrigrade tho and knowing QVC's sizing issues I'm not at all sure what size to go for - on the High St I would go for an 18 - any advice from any Centigrade owners please?

I once bought a size L but sent it back and exchanged it for XL and found it much better as they can be a bit on the snug side.

thank you ladies..I checked the measurements on the website and the XL sounds a bit too roomy..however, going by your experiences maybe that's the size I'll go for ..better too big than too tight for sure! Better fish out my tape measure and check myself first, just to be sure!

I like a bit of room in my coats for jumpers/fleeces underneath,so I agree,its best to be a bit bigger.Having finally seen a presentation of the TSV,I do think its quite nice!

Add at least five inches to your actual tape measurement Carol to allow for ease of movement and a thicker sweater. That rule really should apply for anything that has no give or stretch in it like a cotton tunic or shirt. That's what my grandma always said and she was a seamstress to the local gentry.

Latest posts

Back