Casual & Co Print Jersey Top & Plain Crop Trouser Set TSV 25/06/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the top that's 28" long Akimbo, the trousers are 22" on the inseam. Having said that, at 5' 10" the top is too short for me, and I don't like baggy cropped trousers, I like them to be tapered close to the leg - so this isn't for me. Underwhelmed by the patterns of the tops, too.

I didn't think that it looked at all flattering on any of the models or Debbie on the launch at midnight. The capri trousers looked like wide half-masters on Debbie and it took me back to the Bay City Rollers 'fashion' look of my youth! It seemed shapeless and baggy on everyone, not a style I go for. I do remember ordering a similar set of Casual and co years ago, and I looked like a waif in it but at least I gave my friend a good laugh before sending it back!

its ok for travelling specially long haul flying. the top looks good. not sure what size to go for. i hate skimpy cut pants on my thighs. like the navy set. cheap though if it fits. i suppose under the dsr you cant lose

The price is reasonable, but only if you love the combination and would have bought it anyway is it a bargain. I'd never wear it, whatever the price.

Crikey i resurrected 2 ancient pairs of similar trousers for Summer dog walking when its too hot to wear my jeans. I nearly binned them because I thought they were totally outdated, obviously I was wrong lol. I don`t mind being seen in them when crossing the fields or around the local fishing lake but I wouldn`t wear them anywhere else. They`re comfy but the bagginess makes anybody`s backside look bigger and does the legs no favours !

Latest posts

Back