Carpet cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I know this isn’t the right place to post but hardly anyone seems to use the Dropin 24/7 so it would just get lost.

We are in the middle of building work so you can imagine the dirt and dust. We will be replacing carpets during a big redecorate in spring but I would like to clean some carpets now.

3 options - get a professional in but the rooms make it difficult to clear out fully it
hire a machine but I’m worried about bringing other people’s unsavoury bits into my
carpets

Or thirdly buy a home machine and do it ourselves. Can anyone suggest what to buy (don’t mind buying a decent one) that would do a decent job but not leave carpets wet for ages as it wouldn’t be practical.

As always TIA

Don't buy the big VAX as I have one and it's impossible to clean out properly (so starts to smell if you have a dog) and it does leave carpets quite wet. I once hired a Rug Doctor to do the whole house and it did a very good job.

CC

I agree with CC, I was horrified by what I saw but really pleased with the results.

In my lifetime, I have had 2 Bex Bissell machines. When I broke my last one, and it was leaking I thought “ I know I’ll try one of those VAX machines”. Duly arrived 3 weeks ago.

won’t now return as too much hassle, and I don’t want to go out. I never hire, I have always owned. My advice therefore based on only 2 makes is the Bissell

Latest posts

Back