ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
They are making much of the selected free p&p on Bobbi Brown

i.e there was a kit on and big fanfare for free p&p for the amount of £4.95
Then another kit on of a similar size with p&p of £2.95

Point 1 why the difference in price
Point 2 seems a bit shady that the free one is £2 dearer, thus leading me to believe that it wouldnt have really been £4.95

Just a thought, maybe Im just a bit suss of them

BB prices are generally consistent across the web as Catherine said so unless you get free P&P from QVC it's only the sets that are worth buying. I buy most of my BB from their website where they give free P&P over a certain amount and also give samples when you buy more. I do however buy the sets from QVC as they are generally excellent value as they tend to include the brushes which are quite expensive.
The timing of this show works for BB as it will attract people to their own site and they have some offers on at the moment.

They are making much of the selected free p&p on Bobbi Brown

i.e there was a kit on and big fanfare for free p&p for the amount of £4.95
Then another kit on of a similar size with p&p of £2.95

Point 1 why the difference in price
Point 2 seems a bit shady that the free one is £2 dearer, thus leading me to believe that it wouldnt have really been £4.95

Just a thought, maybe Im just a bit suss of them

You old cynic.

I find it amusing that they alwaysfail to make a point of telling you how much an item cost including p and p but chuntley was keeping on about how much the items were costing minus it today - double standards methinks

I find it amusing that they alwaysfail to make a point of telling you how much an item cost including p and p but chuntley was keeping on about how much the items were costing minus it today - double standards methinks

especially as she's the one who goes on....and on......and on....about how sites offering free p&p are ripping us off.

BB prices are generally consistent across the web as Catherine said so unless you get free P&P from QVC it's only the sets that are worth buying. I buy most of my BB from their website where they give free P&P over a certain amount and also give samples when you buy more. I do however buy the sets from QVC as they are generally excellent value as they tend to include the brushes which are quite expensive.
The timing of this show works for BB as it will attract people to their own site and they have some offers on at the moment.

Yes, I agree that BB prices are fairly consistent across the web. I too have also bought a couple of sets from QVC as they do work out good value, however, a lot of their single pieces work out dearer with the P& P added on so I really don't know what Catherine Huntley is going on about.
I have just placed another order with BB direct and I should be receiving 2 x mini mascara's and 2 x palettes as free gifts along with free P&P.....

Yes, I agree that BB prices are fairly consistent across the web. I too have also bought a couple of sets from QVC as they do work out good value, however, a lot of their single pieces work out dearer with the P& P added on so I really don't know what Catherine Huntley is going on about.
I have just placed another order with BB direct and I should be receiving 2 x mini mascara's and 2 x palettes as free gifts along with free P&P.....

Well done that was a fantastic offer. I saw it but I couldn't find enough that I wanted other than the case but at £90 it was a bit too steep and Debenhams had it for £81.

Latest posts

Back