Caci Microlift Personal Facial Toning System TSV 09/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone ever tried this or have any thoughts? I have bought a few similar TSVs, the NuFace Trinity toner and the Tria anti-ageing laser, and I sent both back after 90 days as I saw absolutely no change or improvement in my face. I would be genuinely interested in investing in something to keep the lines/ sagging at bay but only if it works!

I have regular Caci treatments (for the past 8 years) at my local salon, and I wouldn't have been going for so long if it doesn't work. I have no deep set wrinkles, no 11's between the brows, no lines above the top lip, but just a few laughter lines around the eyes. Immediately after treatment my cheeks are more 'plumped' up and overall have a fresher look.

Thinking it would save me money I bought the Tia system a few years ago, I used it a few times and then it sat in the box, so back it went. I cannot say whether these home devices produce results, but I will say that my initial Salon course of Caci treatments cost me around £400 - this was for 2 sessions of an hour each twice a week for a month. This was to kick start the muscles into working, thereonin its been one session a month for around £45. So I would say don't expect miracles after a week for the home version - used regularly it could be a couple of months before any differences are seen.

Personally I am committed to once a month knowing this is on my agenda at the salon, where I can lay on a couch and have 'me' time for an hour; any home device will be down to spare time, remembering to do it regularly - no good on an ad hoc basis, and commitment !

A friend of mine has regular Caci treatments too and looks very good for her age, she is 59 but looks a good deal younger, may be just good genes or the Dior face cream she uses! But she enjoys the treatments and says she feels it has improved her skin so perhaps it is worth a try. A 90 day mbg would be good

I have regular Caci treatments (for the past 8 years) at my local salon, and I wouldn't have been going for so long if it doesn't work. I have no deep set wrinkles, no 11's between the brows, no lines above the top lip, but just a few laughter lines around the eyes. Immediately after treatment my cheeks are more 'plumped' up and overall have a fresher look.

Thinking it would save me money I bought the Tia system a few years ago, I used it a few times and then it sat in the box, so back it went. I cannot say whether these home devices produce results, but I will say that my initial Salon course of Caci treatments cost me around £400 - this was for 2 sessions of an hour each twice a week for a month. This was to kick start the muscles into working, thereonin its been one session a month for around £45. So I would say don't expect miracles after a week for the home version - used regularly it could be a couple of months before any differences are seen.

Personally I am committed to once a month knowing this is on my agenda at the salon, where I can lay on a couch and have 'me' time for an hour; any home device will be down to spare time, remembering to do it regularly - no good on an ad hoc basis, and commitment !

Did the treatment actually obliterate, or improve the appearance of, any wrinkles?

I think you make an important point about the "saving" you make in investing in home use beauty tools. It's a bit like gym membership - it's only good value if you use it regularly... and the problem is that life continually gets in the way! The discipline of going to a salon, and having someone who can reach and see your skin more clearly and is obviously going to be more expert in administering such treatments, having - I assume - training from the supplier has its advantages. Plus the fact you pay on an ongoing basis keeps you focused on results - have you had enough result to justify for yourself continuing to pay? Also, I agree that going to a salon gives you "me time" which often doesn't happen without that discipline of an appointment to keep.

I don't know if it's just my perception, but it does seem to me that there is an increased number of very expensive units being sold by QVC for home use, and far fewer options for a more modest budget.

It took me a few years to stop feeling guilty about spending time and money on myself, there are always so many other competing needs that seem to take priority, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Yes, everything you say above is true, and re-iterates the points I was making.

Have I had enough treatments to justify the ongoing cost ?
like most things, in order to keep looking tip-top, the sessions have to become a way of life. The muscle tone in my face does noticeably start to 'droop' just before my next treatment is due, but after the session and for just over 3 weeks the results (for me) are well worth the monthly outlay. I don't smoke, drink, gamble or have a wild social life. My only luxury's being the monthly facials and a cruise every couple of years.

Does the treatment obliterate or improve the appearance of wrinkles ?
Well, I'm 67 and I certainly don't have deep cheek lines. I could have been prone to the 11's but those are non-existent. Of course Caci does not eradicate every crevice, only a surgical face lift would do that, but the lines around the corners of my mouth are visibly softened, and being the same age as Camilla (who has a dreadfully lined upper lip), I don't have those to contend with. l

Are genes responsible for this ? well, they could be to a degree - my Mum had good skin, but I feel I look much better than she did at the same age.

There are areas of the face that doesn't improve tbh - for me its been the 'drooping' eye lids that happen with age, but plumpy cheeks more than offset that !!

I'm interested but I will be away the week after the TSV so cannot take the delivery so hoping for advanced orders. Any ideas this may happen?

I'm wondering which presenter is trying it out? AY doesn't look any different at the moment and surely it can't be JF.
If it's DF then I won't be able to tell the difference as she has full cheeks anyway

I'm interested but I will be away the week after the TSV so cannot take the delivery so hoping for advanced orders. Any ideas this may happen?
Could you not get it delivered to a relative or friends address?

Okay, I tried to order it today via CS, just the heads up that the price is £276.95 + £6.95 and I was told this is QVC and not TSV price. My guess and I'm pretty sure it's going to be on EPs. I'm holding on until it's on a TSV price.

Okay, I tried to order it today via CS, just the heads up that the price is £276.95 + £6.95 and I was told this is QVC and not TSV price. My guess and I'm pretty sure it's going to be on EPs. I'm holding on until it's on a TSV price.

thats a stupid QVC price more likely the QVC Price is £270 + £6.95 postage so it be about £220-£230 tsv price + postage & of course it will be on easy pays

as last one was

Caci Microlift Personal Facial Toning System Targeting Lines and Wrinkles

QVC Price: £363.00
Today's Special Value Price :£299.97
P&P: £6.95

I thought that she was telling me porkies as a TSV item would show at a TSV price even a week in advance.

Caci Microlift Personal Facial Toning System Targeting Lines and Wrinkles

Based on CACI's professional salon technology which uses tiny electrical impulses and a patented muscle firming action, this home use Facial Toning System is designed to temporarily tone facial muscles resulting in the provisional appearance of reduced fine lines and wrinkles. Achieve a younger-looking complexion from the comfort of your own home with the cordless CACI Microlift Facial Toning System.

A confidence boost - the CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System gives your skin the helping hand that creams and serums can't, and could reduce the depth of your fine lines and wrinkles by up to a third, as well as improve skin elasticity by up to 20%, both in just four weeks (individual results may vary).

Tried and tested - 93% of 30 users on our consumer panel would continue to use the CACI Microlift as part of their regular skincare routine.

Popular with the stars - CACI treatments have a strong celebrity following thanks to their effective results.

•Two programs: Facial Toning Program and Wrinkles Program
•Three intensity levels
•Countdown timer
•Beep tone treatment guide
•Brightly lit LCD display
•Cordless

Contains:
•CACI Microlift MS33 handset
•Charging station
•Mains charger lead
•2 x AAA rechargeable batteries (3.6v/3.7v li-ion 300-600 mAh) - device not compatible with standard 1.2V AAA batteries
•1 x boxes of 100 Electro Buds
•User guide
•Treatment guide
•Instructional DVD

How to use:
•System has two treatment programs; Toning and Wrinkles, each lasting five minutes. Total treatment time is ten minutes (but treatment sessions can be increased up to 20 minutes for optimum results)
•Treatments should be performed three times a week (every other day) for four weeks
•Treatment sessions can then be reduced to two times per week to maintain results
•Instructional and video guides are also available online

How it works:
•CACI systems emit tiny micro current impulses at ultra-low frequencies

Behind the brand:
With 20 years expertise supplying advanced aesthetic treatment devices to the professional beauty industry, CACI Microlift Limited is an associate company of CACI International. With a strong celebrity following, CACI (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument) Facial Toning Technology has only just become available outside of the world’s leading professional beauty salons, treatment clinics and spas.

PRECAUTIONS
•Keep out of reach of children and pets
•If you have any medical concerns, you should consult your doctor or medical practitioner before using the system
•Not suitable for use during pregnancy or by persons that have any of the following conditions: epilepsy, cardiac pacemaker, infectious skin disease on the face
•Areas with Botox should be avoided

I was able to order it via QCUT this morning but later cancelled as the price is still high.
Ian was spot on the price, on my order it was £270 + P&P

I think I'm going to give it a miss, seems a bit too much puff for me and it needs cotton buds replacing.. unless I weaken on the day.
I've looked at the earlier Caci thread and it was mentioned that the guest who uses it (for the last ten years) didn't look that great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIjDyWnMsM

QVC Price £327.00
Today's Special Value Price £270.00
P&P: £6.95

ased on CACI's professional salon technology which uses tiny electrical impulses and a patented muscle firming action, this home use Facial Toning System is designed to temporarily tone facial muscles resulting in the provisional appearance of reduced fine lines and wrinkles. Achieve a younger-looking complexion from the comfort of your own home with the cordless CACI Microlift Facial Toning System.

A confidence boost - the CACI Microlift Personal Facial Toning System gives your skin the helping hand that creams and serums can't, and could reduce the depth of your fine lines and wrinkles by up to a third, as well as improve skin elasticity by up to 20%, both in just four weeks (individual results may vary).

Tried and tested - 93% of 30 users on our consumer panel would continue to use the CACI Microlift as part of their regular skincare routine.

Popular with the stars - CACI treatments have a strong celebrity following thanks to their effective results.

Two programs: Facial Toning Program and Wrinkles Program
Three intensity levels
Countdown timer
Beep tone treatment guide
Brightly lit LCD display
Cordless

Contains:

CACI Microlift MS33 handset
Charging station
Mains charger lead
2 x AAA rechargeable batteries (3.6v/3.7v li-ion 300-600 mAh) - device not compatible with standard 1.2V AAA batteries
1 x boxes of 100 Electro Buds
User guide
Treatment guide
Instructional DVD

How to use:

System has two treatment programs; Toning and Wrinkles, each lasting five minutes. Total treatment time is ten minutes (but treatment sessions can be increased up to 20 minutes for optimum results)
Treatments should be performed three times a week (every other day) for four weeks
Treatment sessions can then be reduced to two times per week to maintain results
Instructional and video guides are also available online

How it works:

CACI systems emit tiny micro current impulses at ultra-low frequencies

Behind the brand:
With 20 years expertise supplying advanced aesthetic treatment devices to the professional beauty industry, CACI Microlift Limited is an associate company of CACI International. With a strong celebrity following, CACI (Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument) Facial Toning Technology has only just become available outside of the world’s leading professional beauty salons, treatment clinics and spas.

PRECAUTIONS

Keep out of reach of children and pets
If you have any medical concerns, you should consult your doctor or medical practitioner before using the system
Not suitable for use during pregnancy or by persons that have any of the following conditions: epilepsy, cardiac pacemaker, infectious skin disease on the face
Areas with Botox should be avoided

should be on 3 easy pays

Latest posts

Back