Bruno Tonioli and his Spag Bol.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Seen the promo?

I actually laughed out loud. They're going on about authentic Italian cooking at the same time as showing a spoonful of grey, watery mince being spooned over a bowl of pasta.

Then we see Bruno tasting a spoonful of ice cream before gesturing to an unseen ice cream merchant "Yes! Thatsa the one!"

I think I'm right in thinking its about this time last year that Bruno made his first appearance on Q with that rubbishy cooking pot. Strange how he only turns up when SCD is airing, you'd think he would be busy....:taphead:

There was a photo in the paper today (can't remember which one) of him wearing a mankini, or similar when he danced in the Elton John video "I'm still standing". It put me off my breakfast.

Seen the promo?

I actually laughed out loud. They're going on about authentic Italian cooking at the same time as showing a spoonful of grey, watery mince being spooned over a bowl of pasta.

Then we see Bruno tasting a spoonful of ice cream before gesturing to an unseen ice cream merchant "Yes! Thatsa the one!"

I think I'm right in thinking its about this time last year that Bruno made his first appearance on Q with that rubbishy cooking pot. Strange how he only turns up when SCD is airing, you'd think he would be busy....:taphead:

Could not agree more, it looked absolutely revolting and quite greasy, would put me right off and have a strong suspicion that the pasta pot will be flogged to death again as well when he is on again, cant see this range lasting long, :giggle:

Seen the promo?

nope it was acutally back on the 1st of July for super sunday

Hopefully there'll be lots of "oooh err missus" moments and whoever is on with him will be flapping and apologising for him. Come on Bruno dont disappoint! :devil:

the first time he sold anything on QVC was his pan i thought

You're right, as always SCW!

This is what I posted in sept. I'm obviously going senile :giggle:

"He was on a couple of months ago with a rubbishy looking saucepan. Managed one presentation before pirouetting off to some other no doubt crucial appointment. This next appearance will be slap bang in the middle of this years SCD. Coincidence!"

You're right, as always SCW!

This is what I posted in sept. I'm obviously going senile :giggle:

"He was on a couple of months ago with a rubbishy looking saucepan. Managed one presentation before pirouetting off to some other no doubt crucial appointment. This next appearance will be slap bang in the middle of this years SCD. Coincidence!"

ohh yeah i remember that one now

I did not know he was a cookware "expert" and thought I was losing my mind when I switched on and there he was going on about buying and cooking food, if that is all it takes to front a range of cooking equipment then why can't I do it? Oh whoops I am not a celeb and therefore not an automatic expert in anything I try my hand at be it skin care, jewellery, clothing etc

Latest posts

Back