Botox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
There are lots of threads about who's had what done so I'll add my two cents. I just flicked over to see what was on and I'll eat my hat if Sara G hasn't very recently succumbed to a powerful dose of botox. Her pronounced number 11's have vanished. She always glowered at the camera looking half angry and half rabbit caught in the headlights.
The craft lady with her is no stranger to the needle either. The thing for me is, once you start 'improving' one area it makes everything else suddenly look saggier and baggier. Why can't we just accept ourselves, smile more and instantly look better?

Well my number 11 between my eyebrows has recently increased to 1111 by the look of it. Mind you I`ve had a couple of months of hubby being at home after his heart attack in the New Year so it`s probably all down to the stress of trying not to murder him. I keep telling him he`s aged me 20 years lol !

You should both try Revitalash Vienna, according to Dolly Daydream it'll pretty much rectify any physical or stress-induced symptoms because having lovely eye lashes makes everything better doesn't it? :mysmilie_11:

Seriously though, I hope you both feel better soon. Mr Akimbo's been working from home for a couple of years now and is talking early retirement...OMG...I'm no way hear ready for that! At least at the moment he's busy for 10 hours a day, but still manages to get under my feet! :doh:

Well I am not sure whether I am lucky or not. I booted husband out about 4 years ago, so there is no stress from that area, in fact my life is pretty stress free at the moment. But I don't have any number 11s, instead I have a number 1, but I have to say if I had any spare cash I might try out a bit of botox.

A friend had botox on the number 11s and she looked less cross. Trouble is that it eventually wears off. She had it done in London by a qualified doctor. Cost at least 200 and that was quite a few years ago. I have a fringe which hides mine.

And if Q was selling it it would cost you nothing because of all you'd saved in those age defying beauty products which just don't work!

I have a 1 too!

It is the only thing that no skincare seems to be able to touch. I'm considering clipping wee bungee cords to my eyebrows and pulling them out to my hairline.

Cheaper than Botox and more feasible than stopping squinting at the computer!

I have the back of my neck and top of my shoulders injected with botox every 12 weeks at the pain clinic of my local hospital. It doesn't half sting when it is going in but it really has reduced the pain I used to have and I can tell when it is wearing off after about 10 weeks.
I now have a lovely smooth neck and shoulders. Its a pity you can't see them under my clothes.
So there is another use for it not just getting rid of lines on the faces of over paid T.V presenters.

Just tuned in to the Strivectin show. The Brand Ambassador has a 'normal' looking face but her forehead is screaming botox!

I have a 1 too!

It is the only thing that no skincare seems to be able to touch. I'm considering clipping wee bungee cords to my eyebrows and pulling them out to my hairline.

Cheaper than Botox and more feasible than stopping squinting at the computer!

Crinkle try Nanoblur cream from Boots. Guaranteed to make any number one vanish! Watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tf1DdvHxO4

Last edited:
I think that skin care guests should come clean about their surgery or Botox otherwise it is very misleading.

I think that skin care guests should come clean about their surgery or Botox otherwise it is very misleading.

I don't care if people presenting any product, WITH the exception of skin care, are Botoxed to the hilt but I feel they are total frauds selling a product on the basis of how wonderful it has made their skin. Time bomb may be wonderful but out of principle I would never have it anywhere near me.

Latest posts

Back