Bose TSV 9/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bose SoundDock II Digital Music System and Bose IE2 Headphones
Item Number: 502821
QVC Price £290.00
Today's Special Value Price £216.48
P&P £0.00

Bose SoundDock II digital music system with Bose IE2 headphones. The SoundDock II music system is compatible for use with most iPod and iPhone devices and uses proprietary Bose audio technology to produce breathtaking sound from slim speakers. The IE2 in-ear headphones will give you a comfortable and secure listening experience on the go with enhanced acoustic design for unbeatable sound reproduction. Experience the outstanding audio performance of Bose at home and on the go with this fantastic SoundDock and IE2 headphone duo.

Easy iPod and iPhone connectivity - play music from your iPod or iPhone while it charges thanks to the Bose Wave Connect kit. You can even skip tracks using the Bose remote control (not compatible with iPhone 5).

Play music from other sources - it's easy to plug in other audio devices, be it an MP3 player, CD/DVD player or even your TV, and listen to all of your music and media with rich, Bose sound reproduction

Award-winning sound - years of research have enabled Bose to pack big-speaker sound into a compact music device thanks to their patented Bose Waveguide speaker technology.

Sleek, compact design - with its slim profile, this high-tech music system will fit into any room of the house; your bedside table, kitchen counter or on a shelf in the lounge - all controlled with a slim remote control.

Comfortable and secure headphones - these in-ear headphones will sit comfortably and securely in your ear throughout even the most active pursuits thanks to their special StayHear tips which will nestle comfortably in the bowl of your ear.

Outstanding headphone performance - you'll experience a richer sound quality on the go with the proprietary TriPort acoustic structure of these brilliant little buds, which allows for more clarity and sharper detail from your sounds.

Volume controls on the SoundDock unit - should you mislay your remote
Control power, volume and skip tracks on your iPhone or iPod with the discreet remote
Headphones come with a protective carry case
Angled plug for accessing recessed audio ports
Three sizes of StayHear tips to ensure comfort
Secure your headphones with the supplied clothes clip
Available in three colour options; Silver, White and Black

What's in the box?
Bose SoundDock II digital music system
Remote control
Power pack and cord
Bose IE2 in-ear headphones
Headphones carry case
Headphones clothing clip
StayHear headphone tip (three different sizes)

Technical specifications:
SoundDock dimensions (h x w x d): 16.89cm x 30.26cm x 16.47cm (6.65" x 11.9" x 6.5")
SoundDock weight: 2.07kg
IE2 headphones dimensions (h x w x d): 3.3cm x 2.59cm x 1.5cm (1.3" x 1" x 0.6") - one side with a StayHear tip
IE2 headphones weight (with cables and StayHear tips): 18.5g
Cable length from ear bud to headphone plug: 115cm (45.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=502821&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

If they also sell the Wave music system, make sure it is the Mk3, which now has built-in DAB, and that they are not trying to sell off the previous model.

I have the Bose PORTABLE sound dock. Because it's portable, I've lost it in the depths of Strato Towers among all my other techie stuff.

And unfortunately, I'm not joking, I've been looking for it for about a month now.

strato - i thought it was you who told me bose wasn't that wonderful?

I don't think so. I have the sound dock and PC speakers, both very good.

However, I think their Wave systems are very overpriced and can get better ones cheaper like my Vita Audio systems (now called Ruark, the parent company name).

I have 2 of these, built in DAB, ipod dock, subwoofer (underneath), CD player, USB player, auxiliary input (eg for TV sound), remote control fits in dock at the top but is removable of course, can adjust tone (unlike Bose), 2 year guarantee, sounds superb.

Very solid case (not plastic) available with wood veneer or gloss white or gloss black.

End of commercial.

41GZK2uXbEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
I have the PORTABLE soundock 2 and it really is good but I wouldn`t bother with the tsv as it has to remain wired. You need to do research first as it is also limited re which units can plug into it. Pretty good value for a bose but not the best value for a soundock as other makes are also good

It also doesn't support I-Phone 5

That is because Apple, the firm that cares so much for its customers, have changed the 30-pin connector used in all previous devices to an 8-pin.

This is being phased in for all new Apple products, and the new ipad 4 also has this.

This wonderful decision means that EVERY SOUND DOCK ON THE MARKET SO FAR HAS BECOME OBSOLETE for the new Apple devices, although Apple will be delighted to sell you an adapter for about £25.

I think Apple redesigned the connector on the iPhone to enable the iPhone 5 to be thinner and have a longer screen. The earphone jack is now at the bottom of the iPhone 5 for the same reason. I suppose once there was a connector redesign it has to be rolled out with all the other iPads, iPods etc.

That said, I quite like the new connector. It fits either way and it doesn't cause any scratching to the base which the old one did.

I can still play my iPhone 5 on my portable sound dock (its a cheapie £20 one from Bennetts, but has great sound, which I used with my old iPhone 4S) by plugging the included lead into the earphones jack on the iPhone. It works perfectly now, so no need to buy an expensive Apple adapter.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I think Apple redesigned the connector on the iPhone to enable the iPhone 5 to be thinner and have a longer screen. The earphone jack is now at the bottom of the iPhone 5 for the same reason. I suppose once there was a connector redesign it has to be rolled out with all the other iPads, iPods etc.

That said, I quite like the new connector. It fits either way and it doesn't cause any scratching to the base which the old one did.

I can still play my iPhone 5 on my portable sound dock (its a cheapie £20 one from Bennetts, but has great sound, which I used with my old iPhone 4S) by plugging the included lead into the earphones jack on the iPhone. It works perfectly now, so no need to buy an expensive Apple adapter.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Of course they could have always have used the standard USB interface rather than their own.

Latest posts

Back