Boo Hoo Hoo...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

La_Princess

Registered Shopper
...I am never going to be rich...after giving in to a KVZ bag the other day I decided to spend no more non essential money this month! NOW I see Benefit is on @ 4!! :'( :'( WHHHHYYYY MEEEEE!!!

There's an easy solution......don't turn on the TV and watch the money stay in your account instead!! :3:

...I am never going to be rich...after giving in to a KVZ bag the other day I decided to spend no more non essential money this month! NOW I see Benefit is on @ 4!! :'( :'( WHHHHYYYY MEEEEE!!!

Are you signed up to benefit cosmetics uk website? I often recieve promos and offers and yesterday's email was for 15% off the range.

But I know its there and I'm working from home at the moment so its soooo hard. I need to go to meetings I think. :)

Ever since i quit smoking i've treated myself to more things because i'm saving from not buying cigarettes. Except its backfired bcos im spendin more on treats than I ever did on cigarettes!!!

Are you signed up to benefit cosmetics uk website? I often recieve promos and offers and yesterday's email was for 15% off the range.

:11: Are you trying to bankrupt me??? seriously thanks Ill have a look because QVC's selection is limited so i usually get the other products frm ASOS or debenhams which are pricy!

oohhh just slightly off point have you tried the plum bad gal? Really want to try it!

Boots have got a special offer on Benefit at the moment, an extra 500 points if you buy two items from the range. Boots prices do tend to be on the high side though so don't know if you'd actually save much!
A better deal is on the Soap & Glory range where there is currently a 1/3 off prices.

i always buy my benefit from boots, ive got the badgal plum doesnt really do it for me although its suposed to make your eye colour brighter i cant see any differece, badgal blue however does really make my eyes look clearer white and less tierd

I've had a look in Boots, the Benefit seems to be fairly priced and you get your points. Had to buy some Soap & Glory while I was there. I love it, parabens, SLS and all LOL

mmmmm or we could all ignore benefit and nip of to superdrug and bag their benefit knock off range, i am a convert now

mmmmm or we could all ignore benefit and nip of to superdrug and bag their benefit knock off range, i am a convert now

oohhhh which range is that? I've seen the GOSH range which looks fun lots of bright eyeliners etc but I don't think thats the one you are talking about.

Latest posts

Back