Bob Mackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sunglasses anyone? :cool::cool::grin::nod:
Have they got any items that aren't scary then? Must have missed them lol x.
(Ooops just read that back & apologies to those who like the bright stuff, It's just not for me, especially at this time of night, it's lighting up my lounge)!

Last edited:
Its not for me, but I see its got a 5 star review!
Quite like the presenter doing bob mackie, does she do a handbag range or am I getting her mixed up with someone else?

Its not for me, but I see its got a 5 star review!
Quite like the presenter doing bob mackie, does she do a handbag range or am I getting her mixed up with someone else?

Yes, I like her too. She guests for Tignanelo handbags

Thats it, Tignanello! Knew I had seen her before! Thanks Gemma1.
To be honest I was thinking she could do the presentation on her own, she doesnt need another presenter with her I dont think.

I also like her. Doesn't she teach Zumba also, so she can't be making much money if she's to do that as well.

I remember her years ago on GMTV or one of those breakfast things, she did fashion , i think :clapping:

I also like her. Doesn't she teach Zumba also, so she can't be making much money if she's to do that as well.

I remember her years ago on GMTV or one of those breakfast things, she did fashion , i think :clapping:
I really don't like her but I can't quite put my finger on why I don't - awfully irrational I know lol.

They must wear some very garish clothes in the USA,they don't seem to do normal....

I once bought a Bob Mackie shirt from clearance - my only excuse is that it was silk so I thought it might be a bargain although it was still not cheap at £50 . Well it wasn't and it went back the same day as the quality was absolutely terrible - unwearably so in my opinion. One of the worst things I have ever had from QVC. Somehow it had had a couple of good reviews as well which having seen the product, were hard to believe were genuine.

I would wear the tiger top if it looked like a proper tiger - it's like something out of Lion King or some other Disney cartoon!

I know we all gasp in horror at some of the fashion on QVC but Bob Mackie is one of the ranges that I can never see myself ordering. Along with Indigo Moon and Quacker Factory.

I don't like "embellishments" full stop so that rules out pretty much everything they do!

Latest posts

Back