Birthday Week Easy Pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
I got a card through the post giving me three easy pays on any item over their bithday week, shame its not when the LE or Smashbox TSV is though :(

I've got one of these through too. I did get one last time and used it so maybe that's why they've sent another. Probably will use this one as well to get MrM some L'Occitane Cade shaving cream that he uses.

I got the card too, I've never used easy pay so I don't know why they've sent it to me. I don't buy really expensive things, my purchases are around £40 maximum (L'Occitane sets, craft items etc) so I prefer to pay in one go then I know where I stand. Though I suppose for Christmas shopping it would be ok, as you would have paid by Christmas so you wouldn't have an "easy debt hangover" in the new year.

I got one too. Is it for any item you want on QVC, or is it just Birthday week prices. Is it just on air items, Thanks

I got one too but can't find it this minute! I think you can buy several items as long as they go though checkout together.

I didn't get one although I did get one last time and I used it. There is nothing to tempt me and I am f.a.r.ting too.

I got one too. Is it for any item you want on QVC, or is it just Birthday week prices. Is it just on air items, Thanks

I got one too Dazzler. Quite surprised as I got one a few months back. Mind you I did use it so maybe that's why I got another one.

If I've read the card correctly you can only order once from 1st to the 8th October. You can put as many items as you like on your order and you can buy anything. You are not restricted to birthday prices.

I had an email code sometime ago, but didn't use it, wasn't anything I wanted to get until after it ran out! Fingers crossed that something turns up for me this time that is useable

Latest posts

Back