Bibi Bijoux TSV 20th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Just been looking through the latest programme guide that I received today and there is another Bibi Bijoux TSV on 20th July. Any of you sleuths out there know what it will be?

Debbie flint said she was wearing it during the Yong Kim show earlier this afternoon. I didnt watch it all and when i was watching, DF wouldnt hold her hand still long enough for a good look. Im thinking another leather strap bracelet though?

I've deleted the email but I thought there was a pic of it in the July newsletter if that helps any. It's a half leather half charm bracelet from memory.

Debbie Greenwood was wearing a leather and charm necklace which looked as though it matched the bracelet from the last TSV - I'm wondering if its that.

Well, I bought the purple one last time round, and I have probably worn it just a couple of times. All the charms are in one position, so hang down all the time, - therefore its a bit of a faff to keep turning the bracelet around. Turned out to be an expensive irritation. Much prefer the cheaper crystal beads on elastic type of bracelet.

Latest posts

Back