Bett & co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't see the show, but no way would I pay £74 for jogging bottoms...

viscose i thought they would be cashmere. gap do lovely loungewear and have a sale rail most of the time.i get pants/joggers for under £10 and gorgeous t shirts, sweaters under £10

More `investment` pieces for us mere mortals to `invest ` in...they really do take us for idiots don`t they?

Not speaking from experience of this brand but those joggers look as though they'd quickly go baggy at the knee to me.

What is it with the "& Co" suffix on QVC? We've had Kim & Co, Denim & Co, Casual & Co and now Betty! When Legs & Co were named in 1976 I thought it sounded naff, so why do companies (mainly from the QVC stable) think it's a great name?

Not speaking from experience of this brand but those joggers look as though they'd quickly go baggy at the knee to me.

What is it with the "& Co" suffix on QVC? We've had Kim & Co, Denim & Co, Casual & Co and now Betty! When Legs & Co were named in 1976 I thought it sounded naff, so why do companies (mainly from the QVC stable) think it's a great name?

its not one of Q's is a spin off range for them thats can be got here in the uk if you look for it hard enough but Q describe it as "The Betty & Co collection offers a fashion-forward focus on casual separates that will mix easily into your current wardrobe. Browse light and luxurious layering pieces that are perfect for dress-down days when you still like to feel well presented."

The rest of you might be investing in gold bars for your pension post Brexit but I'm with Q all the way - all these investment pieces will be cashed in making me a fortune just like vintage Chanel :mysmilie_11:

Give me strength and change the record Q - it's all market stall tat with very very few exceptions

QVC continue their long and inglorious tradition of charging a very high price for ordinary garments using viscose as an excuse.

These look shapeless before they've been washed.

If I want loungewear from QVC I think Carole Hochman are better priced and look to be good quality.

Yes I agree they are investment pieces, you can hand these knitted trousers down you your children and their grandchildren and when the time comes, they can sell them at auction on The Antiques Roadshow, these knotted trousers will set them up for life.

Quite like these (not the price) but knitted trousers will "bag". Over the years QVC fashion prices have just got higher and higher and higher. Not worth the money - I've bought a fair bit in the past but I don't buy a lot now. The last things I bought off the net were in fact from IW as their prices are much more realistic.

CC

Latest posts

Back