Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Bethlehem Lights Aquaflame 8.5" Scallop Fountain Candle

QVC Price: £35.00

Today's Special Value Price : £26.98

P&P: £5.95
703143_7d.jpg703143_be.jpg703143.jpg703143_we.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Bethlehem-Ligh...html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-42-_-703143

Bethlehem Lights scalloped top Aquaflame LED fountain candle. This beautiful flameless candle has a scalloped top for a realistic look and features a fountain function that brings you the sounds of flowing water. Add a soothing, tranquil atmosphere to wherever you place this gorgeous Aquaflame fountain candle from Bethlehem Lights.

Hours of enjoyment - the latest innovation in decorating and lighting, Aquaflame runs on batteries, so there’s no need to worry about cords. To preserve battery life, it can also be plugged into the mains plug.

Set it and forget it - comes with a timer function that allows you to enjoy the candle for five hours without even thinking about it. The timer is compatible with both batteries and wall adaptor.

•Turn on for steady light or enjoy both water sounds and light at the same time
•Five LED lights
•Suitable for indoor use
•Water resistant
•Power source: mains adaptor
•3 x D batteries required (included)
•Dimensions (h x d): 21.5cm x 12.5cm (8.5” x 4.9")
•This is a real wax candle that may melt if left in direct sunlight
Colour options:

•White
•Sand
•Lavender
•Blue

What's in the box?

•1 x LED flameless wax candle
•3 x D batteries
•1 x mains adaptor

Behind the brand
Providing quality lights designed to withstand harsh outdoor environments, Bethlehem Lights offers an array of light options in vibrant colours. No matter the season, make it bright with the brilliance of pre-lit floral and seasonal arrangements by Bethlehem Lights.

All measurements are approximate

I've been looking at the original version of these for a while, but even at the TSV price, they are way too expensive IMO.

they are not cheap but i was thinking they are a water feature and famless candle plus the fact they run on mains and batteries and a timer make them more expensive anyway. i really like them and bethlehem lights are reliable and always look better when you get them. the real bummer is the postage price. i want a blue one for the bathroom a gold one for the bedroom an lounge.

I thought I wanted one but this morning during the presentation I kept wondering what that irritating noise was. Think it would drive me crazy

i like sounds like the woodwick candles and water i find them soothing. i llike the tsv the postage makes them a bit expensive

bought the round ball string lights to add interest to a clematis that only flowers for a couple of weeks and runs the full leagnth of the garden. still love the tsv

I've gone for it, loved the look of it and the sound of the water running. I thought they were reasonably priced tbh. Couldn't hear a motor noise on the presentation but I guess we'll see, if it makes an annoying noise it can go back.

Mine arrived this morning and I've tested it. There is no motor noise. There is a water noise but, as the guest mentioned, the more water you fill it with, the quieter the noise. With a full water tank, the noise reduces substantially to nothing more than a gentle trickling noise.
The instructions do suggest using distilled water (presumably to avoid limescale build-up etc).

Latest posts

Back