Bethlehem Lights Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the white version of the mixed flower pot, just a bit more than I'd like to pay though...I'll have a think about it, which is why it's really handy to have an advance notice of items, you do us proud Ian!

I have the potted calla lily. At this time of the year I have it switched off. During the winter it is nice to find it on when it's already dark outside. The light is not bright enough to see by but it creates a pleasant atmosphere. I have the white one, the burgundy must be a new addition. It still has the original batteries that came with it. It was on for 6 hours a night in the autumn and winter through to March. It is reasonably realistic.

I like the white version of the mixed flower pot, just a bit more than I'd like to pay though...I'll have a think about it, which is why it's really handy to have an advance notice of items, you do us proud Ian!

there again Akimbo you dont quite know how big it is yet but finding hidden gems like this is what i love to do

Just been looking at the TSV in the other thread so i'll have to wait and see....wish I had unlimited cash for ranges that I like! The Christmas products I've had from Bethlehem Lights are lovely - the little Xmas tree and garland TSV last year and the hanging poinsettia basket the year before. (I wish I'd bought two if the baskets so hopefully they'll bring that one back).

I like Bethlehem lights, and do like the look of this, but I always think the neighbours would think I was putting Christmas lights up, and I think if I saw lights hung up outside a house at this time of year I would think the same, or is that just me

Latest posts

Back