beth the model?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Please is it just me that she drives mad with her smirking and laughing as if someone is talking to her when they are clearly not. I had just put QVC on while I are my lunch and there she was on Kirks Folly, quite put me off my food, had to switch off she annoys me soooo much.:17:

lol that was the best bit of the show. He was very brave telling the world he sleeps with a load of fairy brooches.

No, it's not just you! she is absolutely irritating with her silly smirking, it is getting worse, not better.

Think it is time QVC changed their models, some are a bit old, would much prefer to see pretty younger women, the current lot have been on forever, and personally, I think it is a mistake to keep using the same group of models for a product like a TSV all day long. would make much more sense to see the product/clothes on different types. all so samey and boring.

can't think who she is,is she the blonde girl with fullish lips?! I get them all mixed up.only one I can name is Tanya!

Is she the one with the magnetic attachment to the cameras ?? No matter what is going on, make-up ect, she constantly turns to ~smile~ for the camera, drives me nuts...and I'm annoyed at missing the KF shows, as had unexpected guests turn up and only had reminder pop up for the show.. :31:

daydreamer

It drives me mad when the camera will focus on her and she'll hunch her shoulders, scrunch her nose up and giggle and then she'll throw her head to one side and laugh at something inaubile that someone has said in the studio.

Can't picture Beth at all, I think I know which one is Ali. I know Tayna and Renee....anyone got a pic of beth?

Throw in comment then duck!! I'm obviously alone here but I like Beth. She always looks happy, whereas some of the others are so po-faced and miserable looking. Cordelia always looks like she's just swallowed a wasp.

Thank you all so much, I was thinking it was just me and that I was being a right miserable ratbag. I have to turn the show off when she comes on she annoys me so much. It can't do QVC much good, I agree that they should change some of the models now and again. Some are very good like Ameka, Sharon and Tanya but Beth put her on Play school please. I agree about Codelia Topaz, I think she thinks she's on a Paris catwalk, not a shopping channel.

She's soooooooooooooooooo irritating....false laugh, girly idotic giggle...all she has to do is model the clothes/jewellery whatever, poor girl thinks she's got a personality.....heaven help us if she gets a presenting job on QVC.....:11:

Oh dear, I'm afraid I agree as well. All that writhing and giggling and face-pulling is unbearable and I have to turn her off.

Only Claire Sutton is more irritating; she costs them a lot in sales because I can neither watch nor listen to her.

beth-caterer-web-1enlarge0.jpg

[/B]
She's soooooooooooooooooo irritating....false laugh, girly idotic giggle...all she has to do is model the clothes/jewellery whatever, poor girl thinks she's got a personality.....heaven help us if she gets a presenting job on QVC.....:11:

Ooh don't Claudia that is my biggest nightmare, I am sure that is what she wants. When they give her a mike on a jewellery show she never shuts up.

I have to agree with the majority on this one. Beth drives me nuts - she's just too sure of herself and obviously thinks she should be heard as well as seen. I have no objection to chitchat with models but she is such a pain!

Latest posts

Back