Beauty Gifts Sets For Men

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RubySlippers

Registered Shopper
Both my husband and teenage son like to receive beauty products as gifts (probably so they don't have to bother shopping). Every Christmas & on birthdays I look at the gift sets sold by QVC - but ALL the sets for men contain shaving foam. The males in my house use an electric shaver we don't want shaving foam every time.

I wish QVC would give us more options in these gift sets! :mysmilie_506:

I did read on Keeley's Fb page that they are having a mens collection which is like a tsv on the 16th November running along side the actual Elemis Tsv, No idea if it will contain shaving products though but maybe worth a look then.

the elemis one is

203558 Elemis 4 Piece Men's Face & Body Essentials £45.00 + £4.95 postage

but it contains the

ice cool foaming shave gel
daily moisture boost
deep cleanse facial wash
revitalise me shower gel

I totally agree RubySlippers. I'm on the lookout for a kit without shaving foam as well but they are few and far between. Annoyingly, QVC have a decleor kit on the website that looks great value at £28 but is on waitlist. However, there are a few sites (feelunique, decleor and others - try googling) which sell a gift set for £33 with free p&p. It has a full size moisturiser, a face scrub, a sample of shave perfector serum and alguarames shower gel. All in a nice toilet bag. I think I'll be going for that one. I had the same trouble last year and ended up buying a mens kit from the LE website. It was very nice but I want to give something different this time. I suppose that shave cream is cheap as chips and comes in a nice big dispenser so they just shove it in all the kits but it doesn't make for a thoughtful gift to give someone what you know they don't want!

Both my husband and teenage son like to receive beauty products as gifts (probably so they don't have to bother shopping). Every Christmas & on birthdays I look at the gift sets sold by QVC - but ALL the sets for men contain shaving foam. The males in my house use an electric shaver we don't want shaving foam every time.

I wish QVC would give us more options in these gift sets! :mysmilie_506:

How about this one...

Liz Earle Men's Skincare Must Haves

QVC Price: £23.00

Surprise Price :

£18.84

P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Men'...05161.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@29482948

A nice set but they have described the bodywash as being 200ml when it is in fact 100ml only, so not great value really when you allow for postage x

moisturiser is £18.25 and the 100ml body wash is £8.75 = £27, Qvc price with bag is £22.79 so small saving, I agree would have been better had it been a 200ml body wash.

Oh i didn't realise the moisturiser was that expensive, I take it all back,think I will take a look at LE's website and might treat my OH to the daily essentials set. Thanks for this though x

Oh i didn't realise the moisturiser was that expensive, I take it all back,think I will take a look at LE's website and might treat my OH to the daily essentials set. Thanks for this though x

Theres a few nice mens kits on there website x :)

How about this one...

Liz Earle Men's Skincare Must Haves

QVC Price: £23.00

Surprise Price :

£18.84

P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-Men'...05161.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@29482948

A nice set but they have described the bodywash as being 200ml when it is in fact 100ml only, so not great value really when you allow for postage x

I have complained to Q this morning about this.
I ordered it on my i-phone, so I didn't take any notice of the picture, I just read the product description.
They have now changed it, but that's beside the point. I'm ****** annoyed to be honest.

thats why i dont like posting details till im sure of what im posting as sometimes its a bit of a gamble but i hope they sort this out for you

The details were fully up, and it was pointed out by Letz be avenue straight away the mistake on the details.

Latest posts

Back