Beauty Bash Ballot.... Closes 4th Jan.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
You can win tickets!
We're giving away 100 pairs of tickets to the QVC Beauty Bash 2013 via a ballot.

All you have to do is email [email protected] with your full name, daytime contact number, membership number and mark your emails with the subject line "QVC Beauty Bash 2013".

Or you can send a postcard with your name, QVC membership number and a daytime telephone number to;
Beauty Bash Ballot,
QVC Media and Commerce Centre,
Building 8 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
London W4 5XU.

The ballot will open on Monday 10th December 2012 and close on Friday 4th January 2013.

I would have entered if you didn't have to put your membership number down. I stand no chance!! :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'd still go even though I buy far fewer beauty items from Q these days, just for the people-watching perspective: you can play "spot the Quim & Co"; argue science with Keeley (no scientific training required, just a modicum of common sense); or hover around the Decleor counter listening for farmyard noises humming "Ol' MacDonald" to yourself.

NYNY was a better event as they now seem to have controlled the goody bags, previously those with enough brass neck could swoop past favourite tables scooping up lots and lots of goodies, and I mean lots! Listed on fleabay by tea-time!

Jude xx

It is the luck of the draw not how much you have spent. They are chosen at random. They gave away 200 pairs of tickets last year. AY has been doing a seperate competition on Twitter

Thanks BB, I have just entered. I am feeling really lucky, and my new year's resolution is to not procrastinate, so I entered as soon as I read your post!!!

I'd still go even though I buy far fewer beauty items from Q these days, just for the people-watching perspective: you can play "spot the Quim & Co"; argue science with Keeley (no scientific training required, just a modicum of common sense); or hover around the Decleor counter listening for farmyard noises humming "Ol' MacDonald" to yourself.

NYNY was a better event as they now seem to have controlled the goody bags, previously those with enough brass neck could swoop past favourite tables scooping up lots and lots of goodies, and I mean lots! Listed on fleabay by tea-time!

Jude xx

We had plenty of "Brasso" between us!! :nod:

I received a phonecall yesterday morning from Lancome. They posted on their FB for volunteers willing to test a new foundation so I entered, sent a photo and didn`t expect to hear from them. There`s 350 people doing the testing for a month and then 9 will be chosen to go to London for a day to be pampered and partake in the filming of the ad. Doubt I`ll be lucky enough to be chosen but at least I get free foundation.

I received a phonecall yesterday morning from Lancome. They posted on their FB for volunteers willing to test a new foundation so I entered, sent a photo and didn`t expect to hear from them. There`s 350 people doing the testing for a month and then 9 will be chosen to go to London for a day to be pampered and partake in the filming of the ad. Doubt I`ll be lucky enough to be chosen but at least I get free foundation.

Wooh - nice one!!

I entered, I would love to go and wander around the exhibits, get a goody bag and bring back the goss ;)

And I know I'm in a minority but I would really enjoy meeting Miss Ali - I think she's fab, in a non-gushy/worshipping way! Did anyone see the video of her trying to do Gangnam style? She's such a good laugh!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

alison young is lovely but i do think that qvc have a big brother approach to EVERYTHING i just do.

I am going with my mum, got a letter inviting me and thought it would be rude to miss it. Never been to anything like it before so would love to know what I need to do to get freebies!

I am going with my mum, got a letter inviting me and thought it would be rude to miss it. Never been to anything like it before so would love to know what I need to do to get freebies!

Nothing Weathergirl just turn up and enjoy yourself.

You don't do anything they give them to you as you walk around and then you get a huge bag full at the end on your way out.

I won tickets last year but havent applied this year

Weathergirl, some of the stalls gave you extra freebies when you went to speak to them

Hope you and your mum have a great time

Latest posts

Back