BCC night orchid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sued

Registered Shopper
I rang CS last week as I thought it should come in a cream pot.
They said they'd speak to T and M to see if it should have . Didn't think I'd hear again - and wouldn't send back as for BCC - and had phone call today to say pot is in the post!:1:

I rang CS last week as I thought it should come in a cream pot.
They said they'd speak to T and M to see if it should have . Didn't think I'd hear again - and wouldn't send back as for BCC - and had phone call today to say pot is in the post!:1:

Thanks for posting this. I got mine & assumed I'd misheard about it coming in a pot. I guess I need to steel myself to ring cs (or should I chicken out & email them ;))

I will give them a ring tomorrow, must admit, did not know there was supposed to be a pot with it, as I purchased 2 of these.

Was going to give them a ring this morning, received a knock at the door from royal mail, with a deliverey from Thomson and Morgan with 2 cream metal pots to put the orchid in.

Well, I had a cream pot through the post today from T&M. [I didn't ask - it just turned up.]

It's OK - a bog standard cream plastic cache pot, but nothing special, so if anyone misses out for any reason, don't feel hard done by!

I do hope that by having to send out a second parcel, BCC hasn't missed out on some extra profit, though. :11:

I emailed about this last night and got an automated response saying someone would contact me within 72 hours, but then, waiting on the doorstep when I got home from work, was the pot.

After I wrote my last posting, I went and tapped a fingernail against the pot - so please read 'plastic pot' as 'plastic coated metal pot'.
[I think!]

:1:

Latest posts

Back