Bcbg maxazria

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
What a ridiculous name for a watch brand!!

eg - - - -

"What sort of watch do you have?"

"I have a Bee Sea Bee Gee MAXAZRIA"

"I thought the Bee Gees were a singing group"

I must admit they were one or two I liked, but the name is hard to say and agree, takes up to much space on the dial

Dale said on the show for us to google these watches as they are fantastic prices well we did and found that if you go to Amazon website there are massive discounts on these watches. Which is really funny.

I wish they'd stop bringing new watch brands and bring back Klaus Kobec. I have one KK watch that is such of lovely simple watch. Pink leather strap, square pink face and diamonds instead of numbers.

I do like watches but I am more likely to buy simple styles. Still dithering over whether the catch is faulty on the Skagen watch I bought recently. Must check the send it back by date.

they sell these watches in the very catalogue along with nails inc and Gatineau and although the prices are slightly more than QVC postage is a fixed and very often free

I wish they'd stop bringing new watch brands and bring back Klaus Kobec. I have one KK watch that is such of lovely simple watch. Pink leather strap, square pink face and diamonds instead of numbers.

I do like watches but I am more likely to buy simple styles. Still dithering over whether the catch is faulty on the Skagen watch I bought recently. Must check the send it back by date.

Oh I have three of the those Klaus Kobec!!!!!:grin: Black, blue and pink and I did not pay the £90+ they had them on QVC but around £40. Infact it was ebay all brand new and I did register the guarantee card online and none are fake.

Dale said on the show for us to google these watches as they are fantastic prices well we did and found that if you go to Amazon website there are massive discounts on these watches. Which is really funny.

As with pretty much everything QVC are selling ;)