Bare Escentuals Intro to Bare Beauty Collection with 2 Brushes Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was interested in getting this but I've never used Bare Escentuals before and wondered what people thought of it.

Is the foundation easy to apply, as AY said on Sunday it takes a bit of practice.

Thanks,

T x

i started using it a couple of months ago. i do love it but it is a faf to apply. Thanks to advice from people on here i've mastered the application technique. It does look very natural but i don't think it gives the coverage of a liquid foundation. It's definitely worth a try Tabatha

I purchased this in the MEDIUM BEIGE. I don't know if I have chosen the correct shade of foundation. The price is good and I always have my 30 day mbg. I also use Philosophy in the Natural shade and that suits my skin tone well. I like the minerals and I find them easy to apply. I sprinkle a small amount on to a saucer, swirl my brush in and then sweep over my face. It takes me less than a minute to do.

i started using it a couple of months ago. i do love it but it is a faf to apply. Thanks to advice from people on here i've mastered the application technique. It does look very natural but i don't think it gives the coverage of a liquid foundation. It's definitely worth a try Tabatha

Thanks LE lover. I might give it a go, as it's not too expensive.

I was just a bit worried about the application technique, as sometimes I can be a bit heavy handed !!!

I was just a bit worried about the application technique, as sometimes I can be a bit heavy handed !!!

you can't really be too heavy handed with it as You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. I don't know what your skin tone is but i've got olive skin and i mix the medium tan and tan and it's a very good match

I purchased this in the MEDIUM BEIGE. I don't know if I have chosen the correct shade of foundation. The price is good and I always have my 30 day mbg. I also use Philosophy in the Natural shade and that suits my skin tone well. I like the minerals and I find them easy to apply. I sprinkle a small amount on to a saucer, swirl my brush in and then sweep over my face. It takes me less than a minute to do.

Kath - you make it sound so easy. Medium beige was what I was thinking about going for.

you can't really be too heavy handed with it as You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. I don't know what your skin tone is but i've got olive skin and i mix the medium tan and tan and it's a very good match

I always thought I was light, but as I've got older I'm now more medium with loads of freckles !!!!

BareEscentuals

Hello, I've been using for 18 months or so, decided to try it as I could rarely use make-up, especially on eyes due to allergic reaction. It's fabulous and I can even wear mascara now. Items seem small quantity but last for ages, takes a bit practise to start with but you soon master it. Can be tricky deciding which foundation is right colour for your skin, but would definately give it a try

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but had a make up lady in big department store that sells it, check which colour I was. I thought I was fairly light but she said medium!

I think the BE brush is rubbish. I used to lean over the sink so that the hairs wouldn't end up all over my clothes.

I've recently been using up some Bare Escentuals as I am F.A.R.T.ING and I'm wondering if it is that which is giving me spotty skin. Has anyone else has any problems like this with BE?

I think the BE brush is rubbish. I used to lean over the sink so that the hairs wouldn't end up all over my clothes.

i forgot to mention that Tabatha, i use a smashbox brush with mine and it works just as well

i agree theflawless is the worst but my 4 yaer old large kabuki is shedding also.
forthe price the brushes are naf.
be does not give me spots but check the brushes if they are too stiff and maye grubby they will itrritate lol

It is very easy! Underestimate the amount that you think you need and work up from there. It is important to swirl the product around in the lid in order to warm it up and then you simply swirl it on. I have used it for quite some time and find it very natural. I only use it where I need it by the way.

I have two brushes and have had no problem at all with shedding. I wash them now and again and wrap them in kitchen rool to dry (in order to maintain the shape) and they come up as good as new.

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but had a make up lady in big department store that sells it, check which colour I was. I thought I was fairly light but she said medium!

I had been using medium beige for 5+ years but asked the lady in Debenhams to check my colour and she said Fairly Light!!!!

I've settled for light in the winter and medium beige when I am false-tanned.

They do say that the colours are forgiving so maybe that's why we can swap and change.

I have two brushes and have had no problem at all with shedding. I wash them now and again and wrap them in kitchen rool to dry (in order to maintain the shape) and they come up as good as new.

Thanks Almerinda, I ordered this mainly for the brushes and the concealer, which they say matches the foundation you choose. I already have bisque but the med/beige comes with summer bisque (I think). Anyway, I'm pleased you're pleased with the brushes.

I had been using medium beige for 5+ years but asked the lady in Debenhams to check my colour and she said Fairly Light!!!!

I've settled for light in the winter and medium beige when I am false-tanned.

They do say that the colours are forgiving so maybe that's why we can swap and change.

Most folk can probably use 3 different colours of the foundation

Latest posts

Back