Back To Style School

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Miranda Holder stylist! guest presenter, proudly exclaiming just, she plans her outfits for the week on a Sunday evening, putting all her looks together.
Going on to proudly declare she collects coats, shoes and boots, as she’s a fashion editor and stylist, making her fashion items work well for her.
Funny that though as she happens to have turned up for the show wearing black suede wedge boots and a black maxi skirt. But when caught by the camera she shouts don’t look I’ve not chosen the correct coloured tights. Then flashing the black boots, teamed with navy opaque tights. o_O😲🙄
Sorry love I’ll buy the fashion items I like and follow my own sense of what’s best with what.
And even if I’m struggling my hubby will have a much better idea than you have. 😏

I've just found her on the Winter Boots recording, what a mess. She was obviously wearing a tatty jumper over a chiffon maxi & in the close up shots it was clear to see how badly it had pilled. She looked as though she'd raided her mum's costume jewellery collection & her nails were awful - I thought wearing one nail a different colour from the others went out years ago but not so many it can be called a retro look.

Miranda Holder stylist! guest presenter, proudly exclaiming just, she plans her outfits for the week on a Sunday evening, putting all her looks together.
Going on to proudly declare she collects coats, shoes and boots, as she’s a fashion editor and stylist, making her fashion items work well for her.
Funny that though as she happens to have turned up for the show wearing black suede wedge boots and a black maxi skirt. But when caught by the camera she shouts don’t look I’ve not chosen the correct coloured tights. Then flashing the black boots, teamed with navy opaque tights. o_O😲🙄
Sorry love I’ll buy the fashion items I like and follow my own sense of what’s best with what.
And even if I’m struggling my hubby will have a much better idea than you have. 😏

Video

Obviously doesn’t have to walk down water filled potholed road to the car park in that skirt.

Real life alert Q!

I don't think you'd even need to go down a pothole to ruin that skirt...try walking up some stairs or just walking down a flat street, you'll be forever treading and tripping over that hem. She looks like she's dressed for a night out down the pub in the 1990's. Think the navy tights are the least of her worries. Though I quite liked the colours she was wearing. As for the boots..they look nice but I'm not sure about having BOBS stitched across the back..no thank you

Latest posts

Back