B Makowsky - nice bags, shame about the p&p!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the postage charges for the B Makowsky range of bags is just a tad on the high side?! :eek:

I'd have to agree Perdy, one or two of my BM bags :)mysmilie_516:) have been very poorly packaged, boxes barely held together and bags flapping around in a huge box. One bag never even arrived at all... :confused:

For that sort of money I would be expecting next day City Link (other couriers are available... :giggle:) at least and a modicum of care taken over what aren't cheap contents.

So, have you weakened? :biggrin:

I may have a small selection in my basket, Nessie...:thinking: (...which one I check out is still under consideration......:cheeky:)

I decided to go for the love surprises bag that was on 3 easy pays and no P & P, although the website showed £6.95. Just had confirmation email and it is zero P & P. Hopefully I wil like it. I already have one bag and it is good quality. When last in the States Macys had a huge display of BM bags

I'm going to have a look in TXMaxx tomorrow - I just can't bring myself to pay over £100 for a bag. They usually have a few KVZ bags for about £35ish but they're a bit too blingy for me.

I saw one bag on air today which looked quite nice but I won't be tempted to buy it for over £100. I have just heard too many negative things about B Makowsky bags - bad finishing, fading of the leather, loose/dodgy hardware etc. Not worth the price tag imo. On a side note, I've heard similar comments about the KVZ handbags too.

I'll stick to buying fab Tignanello bags. :grin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back