AY on 5pm Decleor show 2/1/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Anybody else notice her faux pas? Talking about Decleor she has just said that it's famous because it's a good brand not just because it's used by celebrities. But when she's selling Elemis PCMC she's always telling us it's used by Cheryl Cole.

She has now moved on to Shizen lip scrub and her main selling point seems to be that it's used by celebs!

This is the second time this week you've taken the words right out of my mouth:mysmilie_61:

I heard that too. Astonishing how many about turns she does...

She said right at the start of the show when previewing Shizen that it was used on celebs on the X Factor and Britain's Got Talent. What a selling point - buy this expensive product from Shizen as it was used on the mushes of Stavros Flatley and Son...:D

She said right at the start of the show when previewing Shizen that it was used on celebs on the X Factor and Britain's Got Talent. What a selling point - buy this expensive product from Shizen as it was used on the mushes of Stavros Flatley and Son...:D

Hey, if its good enough for Stavros Flatley and Jedward then its good enough for me :mysmilie_696:

I see she hasn't made a new years resolution to stop using the word fashionista every few minutes

...or stop going on about the fact she had two Snowballs with Maraschino Cherries in them at Xmas...

I thought it was funny when Julie (?) the Shizen lady was saying about the size, that normal lipsticks were between 6 and 4 g (or whatever it was) - rather than the other way around! She had a few moments, bless her - not a brain cell between them! I was getting really annoyed at the use of word celebrity too. Not only do I hate the phenomenon that is 'celebrity' but equally detest the endorsements and the starstruck masses who bleat on about them to appear 'cool'. All in all, that hour was a chavtastic success!! :mysmilie_697:

Old Chavvy Cheryl is in the latest edition of Boots Health and Beauty mag. Pushing OL of course. But she said skin care she changes it alot as Lisa Snowdon told her your skin gets used to a brand so change it. So it could have been Elemis, then E45 but she has moved on from that now too.

Personally, I think that this whole "cult of the celebrity" is a load of old shizen!

I couldn't care less what any fashionistas (and other general wastes of space) use on their faces. Either it will suit me or it won't, I can afford it or I can't - simples :)

Fiona told us yesterday Hydrotenseur was AY eye product of choice, Ali agreed, funny that as Andrew Bagley seems to think it's melatoginine.AY has told him and us on numerous occasions when she stops using the melatogonine the wrinkles come back. Which is Ali???

Fiona told us yesterday Hydrotenseur was AY eye product of choice, Ali agreed, funny that as Andrew Bagley seems to think it's melatoginine.AY has told him and us on numerous occasions when she stops using the melatogonine the wrinkles come back. Which is Ali???

She also uses Alpha AH when that is on as well!

Latest posts

Back