Assorted observations !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No theme here, except they all got on my nerves.

1. Craig in the TSV launch show, talking about an item on easypay. He said there's no interest and "No APR either". Is it poss to have APR without interest ?

2. Perricone in the Morning Show. £119 for 30 ml Cold Plasma Cream. I've no idea how old the guest is but she is not a particularly good advert for the range. Anyway she was decribing how it works and how effective it is, and then the presenter (new blonde irish one) pipes up "Yes, it's efficacious too ". Here's me thinking efficacious means effective (obviously I'm effing wrong :wait:).

3. Legs. The above mentioned women showing vast amounts of leg - both sporting horrible orange or yellow faux tans. QVC presenter wearing gross orange shoes. Not a good look.

4. Beulah's toes peeping out of Birkis. Toe nails are too long and I don't like the French manicure look on toes - especially as they are smudged and a mess.

Assorted observations !

Anna and Carmel (the new presenters ) are nearly as unwatachable as the gawd awful I have it all ...Craig .

No theme here, except they all got on my nerves.

1. Craig in the TSV launch show, talking about an item on easypay. He said there's no interest and "No APR either". Is it poss to have APR without interest ?

2. Perricone in the Morning Show. £119 for 30 ml Cold Plasma Cream. I've no idea how old the guest is but she is not a particularly good advert for the range. Anyway she was decribing how it works and how effective it is, and then the presenter (new blonde irish one) pipes up "Yes, it's efficacious too ". Here's me thinking efficacious means effective (obviously I'm effing wrong :wait:).

3. Legs. The above mentioned women showing vast amounts of leg - both sporting horrible orange or yellow faux tans. QVC presenter wearing gross orange shoes. Not a good look.

4. Beulah's toes peeping out of Birkis. Toe nails are too long and I don't like the French manicure look on toes - especially as they are smudged and a mess.

Have you got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Erics Mum ? :giggle:
Mind you :mysmilie_497: with everything you said.

i observed more of "Camel" as i choose to call her yesterday on the Yankee show. goodness you couldnt get much more like chalk and cheese between her and Rosa's northern realness could you? Camel kept going on and on about getting married and her fiasco being on his stag weekend (yes dear, we all know what he'll be up to...there's only one reason why stags and hens go to other countries and its not for the sunshine sea or sangria) and generally talking crap, while Rosa did her best to stay on message. At one point Camel said she'd been on a girly "do" the night before and had mentioned to the "girls" that she was doing a yankee hour and how they'd all regaled her with stories of their favourite scents. "Oh and what fragrances came up then?" says Rosa. "oh, well... err... some like floral, some like fruity" says Camel. it was only last night love, cant you be more specific or were you pissed? or are you just LYING?

another fake. gerroff.

i observed more of "Camel" as i choose to call her yesterday on the Yankee show. goodness you couldnt get much more like chalk and cheese between her and Rosa's northern realness could you? Camel kept going on and on about getting married and her fiasco being on his stag weekend (yes dear, we all know what he'll be up to...there's only one reason why stags and hens go to other countries and its not for the sunshine sea or sangria) and generally talking crap, while Rosa did her best to stay on message. At one point Camel said she'd been on a girly "do" the night before and had mentioned to the "girls" that she was doing a yankee hour and how they'd all regaled her with stories of their favourite scents. "Oh and what fragrances came up then?" says Rosa. "oh, well... err... some like floral, some like fruity" says Camel. it was only last night love, cant you be more specific or were you pissed? or are you just LYING?

another fake. gerroff.

Totally agree, Rosa appeared normal and doing her job whereas Little Ms Fake was just a pain in the ****. I don't really want to hear about hen or stag do's and I definately don't believe you and your mates were discussing Yankee Candles on your night out!

Assorted observations !

Anna and Carmel (the new presenters ) are nearly as unwatachable as the gawd awful I have it all ...Craig .

What you can see of Anna. My God she is THIN !!!! Unhealthily so IMO.

Anna was worrying about her hips being too big during the fashion outlet this morning! She'll be on dietchef before we know it!

Jude xx

To go slightly off at a tangent......

I may need to go to Specsavers but in one of the latest promos did I see Le Q spell Skechers as 'Sketchers'?:confused:

I don't know which one is which. Camel and Anna I mean. I don't confuse the two. I'm not that daft but I've yet to work out which is which. The one with the bob wears waaaayyy to much makeup.

I am confused too as to which is which. It's Carmel who harps on (probably having one of those as well) about her wedding all the time and looks very tanned and skinny.? Her voice makes my ears hurt and I thought she was telling fibs on the Yankee show. I would be more impressed if she had said something along the lines of not being familiar with the brand but really liking what she was seeing\smelling during the show.

I am confused too as to which is which. It's Carmel who harps on (probably having one of those as well) about her wedding all the time and looks very tanned and skinny.? Her voice makes my ears hurt and I thought she was telling fibs on the Yankee show. I would be more impressed if she had said something along the lines of not being familiar with the brand but really liking what she was seeing\smelling during the show.

thats the one. "oirish". they call it blarney. i call it lying.

I am so glad you mentioned the Perricone - I saw the show last night with Alison Young. It is probably down to individual taste but £192 for a small pot of mayonnaise?

£400 on a handbag is a bit "quoi?!" but I can understand lovers of handbags getting their enjoyment from such a product. But plasma cream?

All I know is plasma powers the Starship Enterprise....

Hilarioso.
:up:

Another observation:

JF and AY seem to be holding a competition to see who can say "literally" and "for you" the most times.

She's also using a lot of "coming through" which is a Jilly Hallidayism as I recall. JF irritates me beyond belief- is there anything in the whole QVC inventory that she doesn't find amaaaaaaaazing? Stupid woman.

She's also using a lot of "coming through" which is a Jilly Hallidayism as I recall. JF irritates me beyond belief- is there anything in the whole QVC inventory that she doesn't find amaaaaaaaazing? Stupid woman.

Not if she wants to keep cashing those QVC cheques there isn't... :wink:

Latest posts

Back