Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Artscapes Printed & Sequin Embellished 3/4 Sleeve Pack of 2 Tops

QVC Price: £29.00

Today's Special Value Price :£23.96

P&P: £3.95

122088.001.jpg122088_djc.102.jpg122088_dje.102.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Artscapes-Prin...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-31-_-122088

Artscapes pack of two tops. In a choice of Romantic Cities, Nature Escape or Garden Retreat , this pack of two tops each include a unique design featuring a scene embellished with beadwork and sequins. These gorgeous tops from Artscapes are a terrific way to introduce some vibrancy and personality to any casual look!

Breathable cotton - in 100% cotton the tops let your body breathe, helping you to keep cool and totally unflappable.

Round neckline
3/4 length sleeves
100% cotton
Hand wash cold

Design options:

Nature Escape - includes a dragonfly garden print in tones of blue, green, burgundy, and black on a beige background, and a second top in white with a butterfly print in tones of black and a red floral pattern
Romantic Cities - includes a white top with a Parisian Eiffel Tower print and floral detailing in tones of blue, pink and lilac, and a second top with a Venice-inspired print in shades of brown, with floral detailing on a light beige background
Garden Retreat - includes a lavender top with an all-over butterfly print in multi-colours, and a second top in black and white, featuring a printed butterfly city garden scene

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length: XS: 62.2cm (24.5"), S: 63.5cm (25"), M: 64.8cm (25.5"), L: 66cm (26"), XL: 68.6cm (27"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 3XL: 71.1cm (28")

Thanks for the posting Autumn :)
I love the colour and designs of the artscapes tops - and I've bought several in the past, but every single one has stretched horizontally and shrunk upwards when I've washed them - despite taking care, and hanging them carefully when drying too - and become unwearable within a few washes :-( .
I'd love to order this tsv - so can anyone help me with some advice to keep them looking lovely, and in the same shape as new please?

Unfortunately 100% cotton does go out of shape quickly. They generally go wide. I've given up with it and always check that there is some elastane, at 5%.
If you try washing them at a high temperature they shrink up but not in so that's no good.
I suppose you could try buying a very small size and then it may stretch out sufficiently. I can't do that as I am tall and need the length of the larger sizes.

Latest posts

Back