Are Sales Dropping...???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
A couple of days ago, for the first time ever in all my years of QVC shopping, I received a promo card..10% off my next order. I've not ordered in almost three months now, mainly because most of the stuff they sell I can get locally or at other online outlets - in my case I think it's mainly the ****** P & P charges that put me off - I know others have moaned about it as well - so maybe there are now so many of us shopping elsewhere the sales figures are dropping a little..?! I do hope so!

I had one of those ages ago busy mum. I hadn't bought anything for a few months either and I think they aim to jog your memory and get you to dust off the credit card. I've had something similar from IW as well. It's very nice if there's something you fancy.

I had one of those ages ago busy mum. I hadn't bought anything for a few months either and I think they aim to jog your memory and get you to dust off the credit card. I've had something similar from IW as well. It's very nice if there's something you fancy.

Polopancho or halogen oven versus colour change wind chimes or Tiffany teapot lamp. There's only one way to find out. :giggle:

Polopancho or halogen oven versus colour change wind chimes or Tiffany teapot lamp. There's only one way to find out. :giggle:

Aaaah, how do we resist. Actually I find myself rather fancying a polopancho. Whenever I see them I'm a bit tempted. Are they that bad? Can anyone put in a good word for the poor things? Are they not princes in the regal fashion fiesta of shopping telly?

Aaaah, how do we resist. Actually I find myself rather fancying a polopancho. Whenever I see them I'm a bit tempted. Are they that bad? Can anyone put in a good word for the poor things? Are they not princes in the regal fashion fiesta of shopping telly?

I do agree actually, the modern version of the balaclava, if you do succumb, just don't go for the skull design :giggle:

I like my polopancho! I can't remember how to do all the styles but it's lovely and cosy for dog walkies. it keeps youR body warm and you can pull it up over your nose and it stays there. Probably the best thing I've bought from IW (not that I've bought much!!)

I usually only buy techy things from QVC that take my eye - this year i have not bought anything from QVC.
I have bought my tech cheaper online form other retailers and they have all delivered free.

I have two of the fleecy little beggars. I maily use mine as like a big fleecy scarf to keep neck/back/chest warm though, and not a hat. I can't recommend them for this use highly enough. I got mine off Fleabay and not IW...:wait:

I love mine - only trouble is they are so warm they make my specs steam up!!

They normally give offers like that to get you back buying when you have been away like you have...don't think their sales are down though as reading an article the other day was showing that they had increased.

They normally give offers like that to get you back buying when you have been away like you have...don't think their sales are down though as reading an article the other day was showing that they had increased.

It must be a relatively new thing I think...when I packed up work at 55 I had 5 years when I didn't buy anything as I hadn't money of my own coming in - I never heard a peep from QVC all thru that time, yet I had been quite a big spender - or so my old fella reckons!

I've had 3 email offers of either 10% off or 3 EZ pays, plus a couple through the post. last email offered 3 EZ pays on whole order. First item I have bought in 12 months was the last Elemis Christmas TSV. Watched a little today and noticed how much weight JR seems to have lost.

Latest posts

Back