Anyone know if Kitchen Aid will be on soon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bella_bambina

Registered Shopper
I saw Kitchen Aid on the Big Brand Day a couple of months ago. I didn't know they sold them on QVC. It was a hot pick with easy pays and sold within 15 mins!
I know my mum has been wanting one of these for absolutely ages but I wasnt certain at the time watching that she was desperate for one. Recently she has developed an obsession with them it seems and really wants one, and we are looking at the the most economical way of getting an Artisan model one. So I'm wondering if anyone knows when it might be a hot pick or TSV sometime soon. Are they regularly featured on "In the Kitchen" or is that just for silicone moulds and pots and pans! I thought Kitchen Aid have their own slot??

Any advice would be helpful.

I just bought a KitchenAid Artisan from a Ebay seller based in Belgium, which is where KitchenAid Europe is based. He sells KitchenAid Artisan "seconds". By that I mean that there is a small flaw in the cosmetic appearance of the machine, but no defects at all in the mechanics of the machine and it still comes with a 5 year warranty. The seller also photos the defects so you can clearly see what they are before you buy it. I bought mine in Candy Apple Red, it came fully boxed with manuals etc and if you send off your product registration document inside the box, you get a free KitchenAid recipe book. My KitchenAid Artisan has a couple of minor scuffs on the back of the machine - both are barely noticeable and no-one sees it anyway as its the back of the machine. I paid £309 including Parcelforce 48 delivery from Belgium. It arrived 4 days after paying for it (which included a weekend). Its brilliant, I use it daily and I was more than happy to pay £100 less than RRP for an Artisan with a couple of minor scuffs. Here's the link to the seller:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KITCHENAID-MIXER-ARTISAN-5KSM150-5KSM156-RED-UK6-/270822542264?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_Mixers&hash=item3f0e480bb8#ht_992wt_1219

Hope this helps!

:cake:

BTW the seller does have a few white Artisans for sale between £249 and £269. Coloured Artisans sell for a bit more.
:happy::happy:

Hi.
Amazon sell the basic Classic Kitchenaid (that's the one QVC sell) for £285. It does not have the attachments but I wonder how necessary they are? I have this mixer myself and love it. Amazon also sell the coloured Artisan Kitchenaid for around £399. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back