Anyone got any QVC goodies coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Just wondered if any of you have got any QVC goodies coming and if so what items have you ordered, and what are you waiting for.

I have just received a Rodonite Suarti bangle a couple of days ago but I can't have it yet as its for my anniversary.

I have nothing on route to me atm. I am tempted to buy the Chapman discovery kit, but so far i have resisted the urge.
I got an opal ring on last clicks last week and a suarti grey pearl ring. O yes, I received my Ojon tawaka Autod delivery this week, totally forgot about it, I need to cancel next shipment as I have 2 litre of S an C each in the cupboard lol.
Not from QVC, but am waiting for my fit ball to arrive

Im waiting for 2 parcels

1. LE anniversary essentials
2. large begonia's

ive been good today and not bought anything lol

Just wondered if any of you have got any QVC goodies coming and if so what items have you ordered, and what are you waiting for.

I have just received a Rodonite Suarti bangle a couple of days ago but I can't have it yet as its for my anniversary.
:1:eek:oh, how long have you got to wait Dazzler? not ordered anything from QVC for a while now.

Sounds like you had some nice items there Tia.
I have a fit ball and its fab.

Woohoo Ann, I have the first suarti ring from last clicks, it is very very nice, the garnet is sooooo deep red, looks almost like ruby. A great buy
Am tempted to go for the other suarti ring, but it looks a bit large for me. Off to have another look:BLING:

Woohoo Ann, I have the first suarti ring from last clicks, it is very very nice, the garnet is sooooo deep red, looks almost like ruby. A great buy
Am tempted to go for the other suarti ring, but it looks a bit large for me. Off to have another look:BLING:

Tia don't know if you know but with Suarti's larger silver rings as in the band bit is thicker you need to go a size up as her sizes with the bigger rings are small.

Tia don't know if you know but with Suarti's larger silver rings as in the band bit is thicker you need to go a size up as her sizes with the bigger rings are small.

Tx Dazzler, or resident suarti expert:BLING:
I have 3 suarti rings so far, they are indeed more snug than ordinary rings. I think the big ring would look the best in my middle finger, and upsized i should go for sz O i guess. Ohhh decisions, decisions...
This ring was aired during suarti's last visit, strange to see it now on clearance

Tx Dazzler, or resident suarti expert:BLING:
I have 3 suarti rings so far, they are indeed more snug than ordinary rings. I think the big ring would look the best in my middle finger, and upsized i should go for sz O i guess. Ohhh decisions, decisions...
This ring was aired during suarti's last visit, strange to see it now on clearance

I think you should go for it Tia, I think it will look nice on the middle finger with it being a large stone, go on you know you want to, and handmade as well. I think her pieces will be worth a bit later although I am not parting with my pieces.

The Rhodonite pendent that Igot of last clicks aired on her last visit with a choice of rhodonite and also Jasper at £50 and then a month later it was last clicks at £25 I went for both lol I am glad i did as its gone now, as I was looking a gift horse in the mouth.

So if you love that ring then get it you can always send it back if not happy with it. I think she only makes so many and then any that dont sell on that visit go on last clickes because she always seems to be bringing new designs with her eveytime.

Latest posts

Back