Anthony Heywood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ryan

Registered Shopper
Has he left QVC? I haven't seen him presenting any of the Home Electronics/Gadget hours in a long time .
I hope not.I can't stand the sight of smarmy Dale Franklin who reminds me of creepy TV host Guy Smiley from the Simpsons.Insincerity oozing out of every pore.
Anthony is a genuine bloke and makes the shows interestng and fun to watch.He's not a suck up either which is what I hate about Franklin and most of the male QVC presenters other than Julian..another genuine guy.

I'm sure he was on th eother day BUT had no heating oil in so brain cell may well have frozen over..... I too quite like him though hes a brand snob...ie bose etc........BUT if hes no-one to have to spend it on then so what.......

It would be just like QVC nowadays to let him go without acknowledging it and giving him a good send-off. I hope he will be around for a while longer anyway.

I was watching a kitchen hour today and musing to myself that Simon Brown the guest presenter would make a very good "permanent" presenter. Perhaps he could step in if/when Ant leaves.

Linda xx

I think I heard Kathy say that Ant had gone on holiday.

It's been on the cards for a long long time that AH is leaving.He seems to be on for fewer & fewer shows so maybe is phasing out.I hope they don't let him go without a mention, unless that's what he wants? Ant is one of my favs but I think he is heading for the 'high seas'!

Anthony H does the morning show with Cathy Tayler. I agree totally with the comments about Dale. I keep expecting a sparkle flashing when he smiles.

Anthony H does the morning show with Cathy Tayler. I agree totally with the comments about Dale. I keep expecting a sparkle flashing when he smiles.

Dale would love it if he could do that, he'd smile more!

I hope Anthony hasn't gone, he seems to be the most down to earth presenter of them all, with Julian a close second. I feel that's needed to make the selling more palletable.

It would be just like QVC nowadays to let him go without acknowledging it and giving him a good send-off. I hope he will be around for a while longer anyway.

I was watching a kitchen hour today and musing to myself that Simon Brown the guest presenter would make a very good "permanent" presenter. Perhaps he could step in if/when Ant leaves.

Linda xx

I agree with you about Simon Brown.I really like him because he comes across as a genuine person and a nice guy.I'd like to see him as a regular presenter as well.Absolutely.

Linda xx

Yes please, I have always liked Simon.

Latest posts

Back