Anna Griffin

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I love Anna Griffin stuff but must say am ratger disappointed in the products opn today (inc the TSV). I'm just watching the shows on my Sky Box as I was at work when they were on. Can't understand how they can keep a straight face talking about the Craft Tote (587270) saying it is a bargain as a suprise price of £44.76 on 4 easy pays. I got it last year when it was a OTO for about £29!!!!
Haven't gone for TSV as if they are anything like the card stock in the Tote set, it will be quite thin card.

Me too. I saw the TSV launch show, and this afternoon I checked the 24 hour product review for the other shows - it seems each show featured the same handful of items :angry:. The only item I wanted to buy went to waitlist in a matter of minutes, so maybe they didn't have a good "depth of stock" to use their jargon.

When I first watched QVC 5 years ago it took 3 months before products came round again and I found loads of stuff to buy. Nowadays I'm hard pushed to buy anything as there seems to be such a reduced range of products and brands.

I love Anna Griffin stuff but must say am ratger disappointed in the products opn today (inc the TSV). I'm just watching the shows on my Sky Box as I was at work when they were on. Can't understand how they can keep a straight face talking about the Craft Tote (587270) saying it is a bargain as a suprise price of £44.76 on 4 easy pays. I got it last year when it was a OTO for about £29!!!!
Haven't gone for TSV as if they are anything like the card stock in the Tote set, it will be quite thin card.

Me too, MissKat. They must think we're daft. Did get the TSV though. Will use it mainly for charity cards, but also keep some goodies back to use in varied paper crafts.

Latest posts

Back