And the baby's name Julia?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Julia just tweeted a pic of model Ali's new baby.

And the name? "India"

Julia says the baby is beautiful. She didn't comment on the name.....

She's right. Take a look

Attachments

• Baby India.jpg
    Baby India.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 534
I like the name India, for a girl. I once encountered someone with a son called India, and it just seemed wrong.

Congrats to Ali and partner. Beautiful baby and with a stunning Mum like Ali that's no surprise. India?? No sorry didn't like the name the first time round when it surfaced in the 80s and still don't, and that also goes for all the other 'place' names like China, Chelsea, Phoenix, Brooklyn, Orlando etc

Congrats to Ali and partner. Beautiful baby and with a stunning Mum like Ali that's no surprise. India?? No sorry didn't like the name the first time round when it surfaced in the 80s and still don't, and that also goes for all the other 'place' names like China, Chelsea, Phoenix, Brooklyn, Orlando etc

Couldn't agree more. When you name your baby you must remember that he/she has to grow up and will they want to be called it when they're 40?

i know ladies in thier 50's called india and my daughters best friends called india. its a middlers name. quite artistic even..

Unfortunately it's evolved into a chav name. Likely scenario...mum called Cheyenne squawking 'Come ere Indiaaaaa' down the aisles at Asda. :devil:

First time I heard India as a name was via one of the Royal Family - 'India Hicks' one of the Mountbatten clan, AND that was years and years ago.

Unfortunately it's evolved into a chav name. Likely scenario...mum called Cheyenne squawking 'Come ere Indiaaaaa' down the aisles at Asda. :devil:

Or in these parts where I live........... NaaaaaaaAlie ! (thats Natalie WITHOUT the T !)

I DO wish people would pronounce the T where there is one, and T H instead of F (as in fink, and fought )

Or in these parts where I live........... NaaaaaaaAlie ! (thats Natalie WITHOUT the T !)

I DO wish people would pronounce the T where there is one, and T H instead of F (as in fink, and fought )

Aren't people common and vile?
Luv
Maffew

My congratulations to the parents and grandparents and their families! I am sure the name India is special to Ali and her hubby. The only India I know of is India Fisher who does voiceovers, ie: MasterChef.

I had a boss who called me Judiff, "IF what?" I'd ask....took him 2 years for the penny to drop!

Jude xx

Yep many people have been known to call my sis that, the T just seems to vanish eh?

really lovely little baby, congtatulations to Ali and husband. On the subject of names I used to run a Family Centre and one of the mums was a big fan of the "King of Rock and Roll" and named her son Elvis in tribute!!

Latest posts

Back