An audience with Gatineau ...... not taking Gobby's advice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
AY's obsession with not letting a ray of sunshine hit your visog was obviously not reflected by some of the audience on the Gatineau show this afternoon :wave: Some woman was regaling her with a story about racing to get a tan and of the two that did most of the talking, 'Jackie' was pure mahogany and another woman made-up to the nines could have given David Dickenson a run for his money :giggle:

That will be why they need expensive skin care! :giggle: they have cooked their skin

Caught the end of this show and the woman I saw asking a question was not a good advert for Gatineau.

Thought all of them were a poor selection for advertising Gatineau TBH. I also was pretty aghast about the woman who commented that she has a freckle on her face that is growing larger that neither AY or Andrew suggested that she should have it checked by her GP rather than launching into the best product.

I had a friend whose growing freckle on her face turned out to be malignant !!

Someone on facebook said AY should have done the women's makeup as it did not look good:taphead:
I replied what extra thick black eyeliner extra thick foundation and extra shiny shiny cheeks. The AY signature look.

I am with Donna255, can you imagine what they would have all looked like if Alison did their make up? She might have trillion years experience in the beauty industry but I am not at all sure it includes being a make up artist

I also was pretty aghast about the woman who commented that she has a freckle on her face that is growing larger that neither AY or Andrew suggested that she should have it checked by her GP rather than launching into the best product.

I had a friend whose growing freckle on her face turned out to be malignant !!

Freckles can not be cancerous, but moles can.

The lady with the 'freckle' looked like it was a patch of pigmentaion - i have one too.

I laughed like a horse when Allison chirps to her "Have you used the Melatonginine moisturiser?" "No," she said "I have been using Creme de la Mer which costs a fortune and lasts for ages and now it has gone a bit gloopy"

The lady with the 'freckle' looked like it was a patch of pigmentaion - i have one too.

I laughed like a horse when Allison chirps to her "Have you used the Melatonginine moisturiser?" "No," she said "I have been using Creme de la Mer which costs a fortune and lasts for ages and now it has gone a bit gloopy"

Neigh Itchy - you didn't did you?

Latest posts

Back