One Time Only Price£12.87
QVC Price£17.00
Item Number221787
Availability In stock UK P&P£2.95
Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
All you need for lip-smacking shine, this lip gloss duo can be worn on their own, blended together or over your favourite lipstick for long-lasting glamour. The set contains two 9ml lip glosses.

Anyone tried these? Thought they might be good to chuck at the DDs who keep filching my Smashbox ones! :49:
Is the applicator a proper brushy thing or a cotton buddy thing, do you know? (I'm presuming the latter?)

Anyone tried these? Thought they might be good to chuck at the DDs who keep filching my Smashbox ones! :49:
Is the applicator a proper brushy thing or a cotton buddy thing, do you know? (I'm presuming the latter?)

very heavy sigh of experience:
Nothing, simply nothing stops daughters pinching make up. The mantra seems to be:
who has ever enough make up? - unless its Mum - she does not mind sharing! (you have to imagine the sharing to be very one sided!!!)
imagine finishing with very heavy sigh again!:20:

very heavy sigh of experience:
Nothing, simply nothing stops daughters pinching make up. The mantra seems to be:
who has ever enough make up? - unless its Mum - she does not mind sharing! (you have to imagine the sharing to be very one sided!!!)
imagine finishing with very heavy sigh again!:20:

But how do they manage to sniff out the newest, the most expensive, the most desirable items, descending on them with the speed & ferocity of a pack of hyaenas on a lame zebra? :11:

I have dozens of nail varnishes but barely out of the bubblewrap it came in, it seemed the entire household was sporting Nails Inc Aspen (that glorious metallic red) on their finger & toe nails! :11:

Yesterday I said to eldest 'That's a lovely brown eyeshadow, whose is that (meaning brand!)?' & as she disappeared in a haze of (my!) perfume, called cheerily back over her shoulder......'Yours!' :11:

Be a waste of money buying those lipglosses, wouldn't it, they wouldn't touch them would they? :(

hidding does not work
threats does not work (they always thing a hug will get them out of trouble)
I swear they can smell them!!!!
When are they going to develop lipgloss which is designed for your PH level, so any DD stealing them would get blue lips???? Now, that would be an invention:32: lol

Try a padlock on your door and keep it locked!!!!!!! It's the only thing I found that worked to keep my DD out.

Oddly enough, I was just reading through some old threads on brushes or something & somebody mentioned on one of the posts there that you had a lock on your door! lol

I have it easy now KWC as she has bought her own house with her b/f and moved out but she still has a key so when I am out the door is locked teehee.

Latest posts

Back