Ali k and ex hubby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep the guy in the glasses is her ex husband, they used to present This Morning when Richard and Judy were on holiday.

What's his name and is he a presenter? I vaguely remember her as a presenter, but no memory of him.

Isn't the guy in the specs,"bumbling tom" from 4 weddings and a funeral and of vicar of dibley fame?

He is called Stephen Rhodes, think he works for BBC Three Counties radio now.

Thanks Sazza, I've just googled his pic as my nose was bothering me, but I wouldn't recognize him if I fell over him in the shower.

Aaah fanks:clapping: - I'm off for a nosey - but she recently divorced - so is this from him or someone else?

I'm only nosey because she made quite a big thing at the time of not being with her hubby - but not saying that they were seperated or seperating - and TBH,why would she - its a very personal thing - but then she went on to say on one show - must have been fashion or footwear about buying very sheer stockings,and the woman in the shop said they're lovely,hope you enjoy them and Ali k said "and i told her,don't worry,HE will!!!!!" whiffs of an affair me thinks! saucy old Ali K!!!!!

I'm not sure either just how many ex husband's ?
I'm guessing he's the one she's recently spilt from, but I think he also had children from another relationship, as I think it was said she was mother of at least five children. I'm also guessing she has children then from an other hubby too.

By the sounds of her blog she's had a really bad time of it, over the last five years.
I knew she'd said her son was in hospital at one point, but no one could of imagined just what they were going though.
Like her or not respect to her, she has kept very professional though it all.

I'm only nosey because she made quite a big thing at the time of not being with her hubby - but not saying that they were seperated or seperating - and TBH,why would she - its a very personal thing - but then she went on to say on one show - must have been fashion or footwear about buying very sheer stockings,and the woman in the shop said they're lovely,hope you enjoy them and Ali k said "and i told her,don't worry,HE will!!!!!" whiffs of an affair me thinks! saucy old Ali K!!!!!

I recall that show as well, at the time she had taken to wearing a lot of fishnets.

I must say I've never liked her. She's too shrill and strident for me, but I feel for her if she's had a difficult time and I hope things improve for her. (It won't stop me switching over when she starts hysterically ranting though)

I've never watched the show before, but in the previous clip, isn't Chris Eubank's wife one of the panelists? Same with the Alison Keenan vid, the man on the panelist is in clip too??

Latest posts

Back