Sazza

Staff member
A'Kin 2 Piece Hand Wash & Handcare Creme Collection
One Time Only Price £11.33
QVC Price £12.50
Item Number 228729
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Perfect kept in your kitchen or bathroom, this hand wash set will keep your hands clean and smelling delightful. You'll receive a hand wash (240ml) and hand, nail and cuticle cream (75ml) and you can choose from Lemon Myrtle hand wash or Eucalyptus and Tea Tree hand wash. Both options come with a soothing Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba hand cream to complete the duo.

Thanks Sazza. I managed to get the Eucalyptus version. Well it would be rude not to try it out as Love A'kin raves so highly about this range.:happy:

re A KIN oto found maybe better deal for lemon version

Hi everybody was looking on my pure when oto was been shown , and had just ordered 2 sets from my pure, I feel better deal if you dont mind unscented hand cream AND ONLY 67P MORE THAN OTO BUT SEE WHAT ELSE YOU GET FREE WITH SET (ALL BOXED IDEAL XMAS PRESENTS) PLUS I GOT FREE POSTAGE AND WAS ONLY £24 . CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING,+ SPECIAL OFFER: FREE A'kin Hand Creme Offer 75ml (usually £7.49) WHEN YOU BUY 2 ITEMS OF A KIN
[A'kin] Organic gardening contains the following full size product:

1 x [A'kin] Pure Emergency Gel 75ml (usually £12.99)

1 x [A'kin] Unscented Hand Cream 75ml (usually £7.49)

1 x [A'kin] Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash 240ml (usually £6.49)

When purchased separately these items cost £26.97.

This pack also includes a bonus pack of organic seeds and a wooden nail brush :cheeky: SAZZA hope this okay posting on the oto as trying to help people compare qvc oto to mypure offer

Last edited:
I haven't tried the handcream yet, but the handwashes are lovely, especially the Tea Tree one. Oh dear, someone is going to have to stop me from buying and breaking my no QVC Purchasing embargo!

Hi everybody was looking on my pure when oto was been shown , and had just ordered 2 sets from my pure, I feel better deal if you dont mind unscented hand cream AND ONLY 67P MORE THAN OTO BUT SEE WHAT ELSE YOU GET FREE WITH SET (ALL BOXED IDEAL XMAS PRESENTS) PLUS I GOT FREE POSTAGE AND WAS ONLY £24 . CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING,+ SPECIAL OFFER: FREE A'kin Hand Creme Offer 75ml (usually £7.49) WHEN YOU BUY 2 ITEMS OF A KIN
[A'kin] Organic gardening contains the following full size product:

1 x [A'kin] Pure Emergency Gel 75ml (usually £12.99)

1 x [A'kin] Unscented Hand Cream 75ml (usually £7.49)

1 x [A'kin] Lemon Myrtle Hand Wash 240ml (usually £6.49)

When purchased separately these items cost £26.97.

This pack also includes a bonus pack of organic seeds and a wooden nail brush :cheeky: SAZZA hope this okay posting on the oto as trying to help people compare qvc oto to mypure offer

And also as well as that for a cracking offer, you can also choose two free samples sachets from other product ranges to try when you check your order out too...:angel:

I was a bit perplexed by that OTO...

228093 was still in stock and it contained the same thing as the OTO plus a cleanser for about £11 less than the OTO price. Baffling. :confused:

I ordered two sets from My Pure for pressies. Great value and shipped on the day I ordered. Thanks for posting jacaraba.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the handcream yet, but the handwashes are lovely, especially the Tea Tree one. Oh dear, someone is going to have to stop me from buying and breaking my no QVC Purchasing embargo!

I love the handwashes. Have Tea Tree in the kitchen and the Lemon Mrytle (which is yummy) in the bathroom.

I ordered from My Pure yesterday afternoon (about 2pm) and my order arrived today via Royal Mail. They are going to be Christmas prssies so I haven't had a sniff or anything but they look good and I'm delighted with the service.

Latest posts

Back