ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A'kin Hair Therapy Duo
Item Number: 226316
QVC Price £12.00
Anniversary Price £9.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your hair a deeply hydrating treat with this A'kin Hair Therapy Duo. Begin with the Gingko & Jojoba Intensive Vitamin Masque (150ml) and leave on your hair for at least five minutes for the moisturising formula to sink in. To keep your hair looking good all day, follow with the Lavender & Anthyllis Intensive Moisture Leave-in Conditioner (150ml). This lightweight conditioner won't weigh down your locks, and keeps your tresses beautifully moisturised and sleek.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226316

A'kin Pure Skin Maintained Facial Trio
Item Number: 226502
QVC Price £29.50
Anniversary Price £24.57
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Get a fuss-free, three-step skincare routine with this facial trio from A'Kin. Kick-start your beauty regime with Jojo & Corn Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub (75ml). It buffs away dead skin cells leaving you with an instantly smooth complexion. Follow this with Sandalwood & Neroli Pure Facial Cleansing Gel (225ml), a no-drying light gel formula, and Orange Blossom & Chamomile Refreshing & Soothing Toner (150ml) to refresh the skin.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226502

I just knew you would Love akin. Im just off to the land of nod now
Night night love akin and also nighty night to our Jabbathehut xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive never tried this range before...is it any good...does anyone know who i could ask for feedback lol :cheeky::thinking2::tongue2:

Ive never tried this range before...is it any good...does anyone know who i could ask for feedback lol :cheeky::thinking2::tongue2:

I have just started using the range and I have had a few breakouts but I think this is normal when you change brands. I love it and will try to continue as my skin feel lovely. I have tried all the usual makes and this seems to be the most reasonable with good pure ingredients. Hope this helps toadette.:happy:

Me.
As well as asking the obvious expert I mean.
I can say that the most contrary Anti Christ that walks the earth loves using the A'kin range and has had excellent visible results. If I don't kill her first she may have more to show since the scrub and RH oil are new additions to her routine.

Umm....No...Can't think of anyone:confused: :D :grin: :sun: :giggle:

Me.
As well as asking the obvious expert I mean.
I can say that the most contrary Anti Christ that walks the earth loves using the A'kin range and has had excellent visible results. If I don't kill her first she may have more to show since the scrub and RH oil are new additions to her routine.

I'm no expert my lovely - I just love the scrummy stuff! I'm so glad that "the contrary one" ;) likes the products! (It's all that mood enhancing rose essential oil I expect! :D)

I have just started using the range and I have had a few breakouts but I think this is normal when you change brands. I love it and will try to continue as my skin feel lovely. I have tried all the usual makes and this seems to be the most reasonable with good pure ingredients. Hope this helps toadette.:happy:

:hi: I really hope your skin settles down soon my lovely. :flower: I still get the odd spot on the jawline but they go away faster now I think. I trust that A'kin isn't irritating them so I don't feel the need to attack them and just let my regular cleansing routine see them off. Fingers crossed....this zen attitude seems to be working! :D

Ummmm...just got an email through from MyPure, 20% off A'Kin through September. I may have to cancel the order on chequehold, Shhhh, don't tell QVC!
Sorry, just looked on the site, 20% not on everything, mainly moisturisers. Free delivery on anything if ordered before midnight 21st Sept, though.

Last edited:
Only watching?:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

That's the plan! :D

I'm low on A'kin Spray mist stuff but I'm hoping I can eke mine out until my self imposed no spending period is up. It's only a few more days.

I don't actually need anything else so I am resisting - even though that's a fab price on that hair stuff above.

It's going to be a challenge for me but I promise to come on here for a Loveheart patented asswhuppin' before I spend any money! :D :flower:

That's the plan! :D

I'm low on A'kin Spray mist stuff but I'm hoping I can eke mine out until my self imposed no spending period is up. It's only a few more days.

I don't actually need anything else so I am resisting - even though that's a fab price on that hair stuff above.

It's going to be a challenge for me but I promise to come on here for a Loveheart patented asswhuppin' before I spend any money! :D :flower:

I'll be here love A'kin. I don't condone violence but in your case I may be prepared to do a bit of asswuppin.:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back