Ah, poor Charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

attica

Registered Shopper
....Ah, Charlie. What a day he's having. Up til 2 am flogging stainless steel trinkets, phoned by (*adopts deep gruff voice*) 'Meryl' who has 120 'Charlie' (ahem!)bears..:whew:

...and now here he is, trying to persuade me that Kim n Co outlet uber-stretchy monstrosities are 'so so pretty' 'unbelievably feminine' etc. What a man. And yet, he hasn't touched a drop of alcohol in 16 years! In fact, he was talking earlier about being offered a glass of champers at a wedding and merely taking a pretend sip before casting the glass aside!:confused:

Wonder what keeps him going....large pay check, or spirulina capsules....

xx

its probably because he runs at half speed compared to the rest of us!

Just tuned in to watch the Eternal hour and disappointed to see Charlie presenting, I didn't intend to fall asleep til about 10ish tonight but might be nodding off before 8!

He really needs to pace himself... He put serious energy into a slow reveal last night, and all he uncovered was a set of industrial clamps inexplicably studded with crystals. I believe they're today's TSV, and are being sold to us as bracelets. But I can spot a plumbing supply when I see it.

Yep. And whatever happened to 'We're so proud of our simulated diamond, which we believe to be the best in the world, that we only ever set it in the most precious metals ...' ??

Latest posts

Back