Adrienne Cleasby.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just watching Gill Gauntlet, presenting the vacuum bags, and it came back to me that Ms Cleasby brought the original space saver bags to the Q. Haven't seen her on for ages, has she stopped guesting on the Q? It does highlight the obvious; if current guests are able to present numerous items, then the Q are employing a surplus of guests. Perhaps, therefore, it has just given her the 'your services are no longer required' spiel. The more employees the Q take on, the larger % increase on the products. It seems like an age. when AC used to present cooks essentials. Now Simon Brown has made the brand his own!

Adrienne used to do kitchen and cookery shows years ago as she had taught cookery etc. I can't remember if she did a particular brand. I do remember when she nearly dropped the omelette though.

The items I recall her appearing with, are CE, spacesaver bags, and the luxuriously uber priced velvet clothes hangers, aimed at those of us with a walk in closet!, and which have come down dramatically in price, and other associated products. I quite liked her, in preference to many of the BAs and (guest) presenters today. Perhaps she has other irons in the fire. Quite apt, as the tsv is exacly that. I remember she was always referring to her "other half", when demoing the products. CH was the same until, unfortunately, the relationship ended.

What intrigues me is what do the Bland Ambassadors do when they're not on Q? Some of them are only on for a couple of hours a month and like the presenters I think they'll be payed for each appearance or hourly, not on a retainer or salary. Apart from those who work for a brand (like the Clarks woman) most of them are just hired to present a brand on Q, so what is their main source of income? I'm so nosey!

Her voice goes right through me. I'd rather listen to nails down a blackboard to be honest.

I would think some of these guest presenters probably do promo work in department stores and supermarkets.

I would think some of these guest presenters probably do promo work in department stores and supermarkets.

I like the other presenter that sometimes works with Jill Gauntlet can't remember her name but she said she used to work on a Canadian Shopping Channel.

Latest posts

Back