Acer overdose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
There are two acer tsvs in July - 10/30. Anyone know what these could be? This is a bit over the top, I think. Neither product will be cheap, so to have two in the same month is bad planning. Also, if someone purchases the tsv on 10 July, they will be hoping that the one on 30 July will not be preferable. Still, if it is, the first one could be returned.

There are two acer tsvs in July - 10/30. Anyone know what these could be? This is a bit over the top, I think. Neither product will be cheap, so to have two in the same month is bad planning. Also, if someone purchases the tsv on 10 July, they will be hoping that the one on 30 July will not be preferable. Still, if it is, the first one could be returned.

Might not be two different computers though - Acer make Smartphones, Projectors and TV's as well

We live in hope but SCW will be 100% right. It will be a laptop or a desktop as they are the things that sell. Though given the influx of tablets on the market, I would expect one to be offerred. Love to see a smartphone though but it won't happen given the value and more than likely high return rate.

We live in hope but SCW will be 100% right. It will be a laptop or a desktop as they are the things that sell. Though given the influx of tablets on the market, I would expect one to be offerred. Love to see a smartphone though but it won't happen given the value and more than likely high return rate.

hehe they had a smart phone on the other day acutally

Acer Liquid Mini 3.2" Touchscreen Android Smartphone with 3G, WiFi & 5MP Camera
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.565412

but a different tablet could be possible as well

Well I won't be buying another Acer product as their CS is dreadful, they have driven me to distraction several times!!!

Acer tsv

SCW - this is for u - I know the sunday acer tsv is a netbook, do u have any more details on it, model no., etc?
Thanks.

Acer Aspire One D255E 10.1" Netbook 250GB HDD Android, Windows7 & 1 Yr Security
Item Number: 565505
QVC Price £254.50
Today's Special Value Price £219.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Description

Acer Aspire One netbook with one year's AVG Internet Security 2011 protection for one PC. This lightweight and portable netbook packs in a 250GB hard drive, an Intel Atom dual core processor and dual Windows 7 Starter and Android operating systems. With up to eight hours of battery life, this portable computer is a great way to work and stay connected on the go. Direct despatch: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK only.
The powerful dual core Intel Atom processor and 1GB memory mean you get quick, effortless computing that won't weigh you down.

The latest in Wi-Fi technology and a fast Ethernet port mean you'll get quick and reliable internet performance on your netbook.

Combine the fast web-focused features of the Android operating system with the productivity focused features of Windows 7 Starter for the perfect mobile PC.

The long-lasting lithium-ion battery offers up to eight hours of use between charges making it your ideal travelling companion on long journeys.

Pick a PC to suit your own style with the bold colour options; Diamond Black, Ruby Red and Seashell White

To make sure you stay safe online, QVC are including a year's worth of Internet Security from the experts at AVG.

If you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications:

* Display: 10.1" Acer CineCrystal LED LCD screen
* Processor: Intel Atom dual-core N550 1.5GHz
* Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM
* Hard drive capacity: 250GB
* Graphics: Intel GMA 3150 graphics with 64 MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Microsoft DirectX
* Audio hardware: two built-in stereo speakers
* Connectivity: 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, Acer InviLink Nplify 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi certified
* Webcam: built-in 1.3MP
* Battery: six-cell (up to eight hours battery life)
* Keyboard: Acer Fine-Tip keyboard, 93% of full-size keyboard
* Mouse: multi-gesture touchpad, supporting two-finger scroll, pinch, rotate, flip
* Dimensions (w x d x h): 25.85cm x 18.5cm x 2.4cm (10.2" x 7.3" x 0.95")
* Weight: 1.25kg

Input/output

* 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC)
* 3 x USB 2.0 ports
* 1 x external display (VGA) port
* 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack
* 1 x microphone-in jack
* 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45) port
* 1 x DC-in jack for AC adapter

Software

* Operating system: Windows 7 Starter 32-bit and Android 2.1
* Microsoft Office Starter 2010 (trial)
* Acer GameZone
* McAfee Internet Security Suite 60 days trial
* Windows Live Essentials - Wave 3.2 (Mail, Photo Gallery, Live Messenger, Movie Maker, Writer)

What's in the box?

* Acer Aspire One netbook
* AC adaptor
* User guide
* Li-ion battery
* Quick set-up instructions
* AVG download card

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.565505

I hope you copied & pasted all that SUPERCOOLWILLOW otherwise you've lost quite a chunk of your life typing it all out! :grin:

Latest posts

Back