Absolutely!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I'm surprised no-one posted about this, but Joanna from Tiana B was driving me ABSOLUTELY mad as every other word was absolutely. I was screaming at the tele to shut up. I would have muted her but wanted to hear the descriptions of the dresses, but in the end turned her off cos she was driving me insane.

Here's an example: http://www.qvcuk.com/video/todaysproducts.html 150956, 6pm Tiana B hour

1.15, 1.18, 3.07, 3.22, 4.54.

You get the idea ...

I'm resurrecting this thread as the woman demonstrating the Dyson DC38 on now is driving me ABSOLUTELY nuts!!!!!!

I am glad you put the second post in. For a minute I was thinking sh....t - did I miss a Tiana B show today? Know what you mean though about repetitive words/phrases. The other day the Sketchers lady continually said 'sort of'. I was getting a nervous twitch listening to her.

I did not watch the cleaning show, i try not to do any, if I can help it. Or cooking either.

I often wonder why the magical talking people upstairs do not say to the guest presenters and usual presenters - 'you are repeating the same word continually, can you stop it!' during a show.

i know 'little' is the adjective applied constantly to every wearable object but the clarks lady is the worst. she's the one who has the little stitching (?????) and the little strap and little heel on the little shoes that come in blue and little black (?????)

The manic Beverley Cresman is guilty of the same thing. She says "kind of" every couple of minutes. Highly irritating.

Don't forget the Skechers lady the other day with her 'sort of....' - I counted 8 times in one sentence.
These people are wearing earpieces, use them for gawds sake Mr Poducer Bloke.

Although I do quite like the guest from Ronni Nicole, I've noticed that she uses 'Absolutely' same as the Tiana B guest.

Fiona Brackenbury is Queen Absolutely ! She's like a stuck record saying it continuously:wonder:

..wandering off-topic...

Mr Akimbo and Akimbo jnr are! And I'm soooooo relieved and so very happy for City fans everywhere. We've got the Blackpool v West Ham playoff final to get thru next weekend; they're going to support my brother (we're from the fylde coast originally and my son was born in Blackpool). I have no fingernails left!

Kompany...what a captain!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back