A little annoyed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

medusa

Registered Shopper
I bought the plug in ionisers when they were a TSV. I bought 2 sets as I wanted 4 ionisers. kitchen,living room,room with the pc in and the room that houses my sugar gliders (which can get a bit whiffy).
when they arrived one of them was making a horrible sparking noise so I phoned them up and got a free return label and because hey came in packs of 2 I sent one duo back and requested a replacement.
Now they inform me they dont have any more and that they are refunding my money and that I should look out for them when they are restocked... err no... I,m not paying full price plus another lot of p&p for an item I bought at TSV prices.

I bought the plug in ionisers when they were a TSV. I bought 2 sets as I wanted 4 ionisers. kitchen,living room,room with the pc in and the room that houses my sugar gliders (which can get a bit whiffy).
when they arrived one of them was making a horrible sparking noise so I phoned them up and got a free return label and because hey came in packs of 2 I sent one duo back and requested a replacement.
Now they inform me they dont have any more and that they are refunding my money and that I should look out for them when they are restocked... err no... I,m not paying full price plus another lot of p&p for an item I bought at TSV prices.

Similar has happened to me before. When they come back just call CS and they will give the TSV price for you.

Mine died, too. I rang CS and had absolutely no stalling/problems getting a returns label and refund. Do you think they're all faulty? They were great in the "dog room" with dust and dander, but I don't trust them any more and would be afraid to leave them on if I went out.

3 ot of the 4 were fine, just as they came as a duo I had to return two. the one that was faulty sounded like it was about to blow up in the plug socket it sparked and crackled that much.

had a reply from them. "sorry blah blah blah, we cancelled your replacement before your return came back bs bs bs ( why? I never asked them too)
they will be back in stock soon you can purchase them then"....thansk for shopping with QVC"

so they never addressed the fact that to buy them again would cost more as its not a tsv now, or that I would have to pay p&p again as I still havent had my p&p returned for the faulty one I sent back, only the cost of the item . so I am already down 4 pound odd in postage and they expect me to pay another lot of P&P plus the increased price because of their error???

another email I think only this time with added snot...

My first buy from qvc 9 years ago was a elyss aromatherapy ioniser.. Well i have it on every day and it still works its great as it heats up essential oils so my flat always smells lovely and no headache because natural smells and also a ioniser so would recommened this 100% :flower:

http://www.elysee.co.uk/Product.aspx?ProductID=61

Latest posts

Back