4 easy pays still available

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
that if you want /need /cant live without any beauty stash........ive just ordered some opi & had no bother unlike yesterday weh i had to ring CS as i ket getting error & server !!!!! whatever PC lingo.....anyway ladies i just went for a nosey & spent money so be warned

Darn & Blast - not on the 13 piece l'occitane set i want with the tote bag!!

Yes I mentioned the easy pay was still up on the web purchases on the Beauty Day thread.

I believe if its awaiting stock and you order now you still get the 4 easy pay? Someone else ordered yesterday and their item was awaiting stock but they still get easy pay.

Decleor Hydrotenseur.
DON'T buy from QVC !!

Their price £31.52

This website www.cheapsmells.com £17.95 plus 95p postage. Plus loads of Decleor much cheaper.

love cheap smells and feel unique. both channel islands and very cheap /free postage.

the prices are incredible but still some other sites are even cheaper.:wave:

that if you want /need /cant live without any beauty stash........ive just ordered some opi & had no bother unlike yesterday weh i had to ring CS as i ket getting error & server !!!!! whatever PC lingo.....anyway ladies i just went for a nosey & spent money so be warned

Many Thanks for the heads up Iggy:flower: I bought the White crystal topped Nails inc top coat and pink (Warwick st/pl?) nail varnish on four pay, i had hummed and hawed about buying it(because of the high price in comparison to the ordinary top coat/colours on QVC) but relented when my glittery princess side won the war!! Thanks again:clapping:

Latest posts

Back