1.5 out of 5 - Buy Now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
QVC's Goji Berry plants!
Only one reviewer got any fruit by the look of it and the rest of the reviews are terrible. Bet all the people on waitlist are looking forward to yet another Richard Jackson sure-fire 'continuous' crop.:mysmilie_81:

Why they've given it such a prominent position on their homepage is a bit baffling, all things considered.

Sounds like a rip-off (don't know anything about gogi berries except they're supposed to be super-healthy - they can probably only product fruit if they're in the rainforest or something and old blighty just won't do it). They probably gave it a prominent picture because it was all planty and pretty. Ne'r mind Richard, there's one born every minute: the backbone of many a business.

Goji Berry plants are easy to grow in the UK, but they need to be 3 year old before they flower.

QVC tend to sell very young plants that are not established, so they die or will not fruit in the first year. It is a shame that the little gnome does not give the correct info.

Goji Berry plants are easy to grow in the UK, but they need to be 3 year old before they flower.

QVC tend to sell very young plants that are not established, so they die or will not fruit in the first year. It is a shame that the little gnome does not give the correct info.

That's right, thermroc. I did a bit of research after my sis started raving about 'wolfberries' and I was sure they're the same plant (they are) and they're definitely not producers of mountains of fruit in the first year. Unpruned, they can grow pretty large too. Of course, the laughing gnome never tells you all this stuff.

Latest posts

Back