£41 for a pepper mill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But, don't forget, if you buy 2 so you can use one for salt, you will save £2-47 on the PP, so will only pay £7-43 combined PP.

DON'T tell them you will use it for salt, otherwise it will not be IDENTICAL so you will not get the postage reduction if the other one is for pepper.

That's what happens in QVC (la la) land though, they live in a totally different one to the rest of us, in fact, they have their own Prime Minister and currency.

I really find it insufferable when a presenter calls something costing over ££40 a stocking filler. Some people cannot pay that for a main present.

And when something is ONLY £26.97 like today's tsv, (er, £27 plus £3.95 p &p) er NO the total price is £31 !!!!

People are mentally retarded spending this sort of money on crap like this on QVC.

I'll stick with my little £5 a pair glass salt & pepper shakers from Asda. Who in their right mind pays that sort of money for a salt shaker?

QVC rhetoric: "Enjoy the daily grind with this superb deluxe pepper mill, all for a peppercorn price!"

I'll stick with my little £5 a pair glass salt & pepper shakers from Asda. Who's in their right mind pays that sort of money for a salt shaker?
Must admit I do like fresh ground black pepper. I use the all in grinder that comes full of peppercorns. £1.45 from LIDL it's also refillable so cheap as chips really.

That's my stocking well & truly filled. Tap the App for two... Not! Who was flogging that little gem?

They've missed some details off their blurb. it's clad in Clogau gold-bonding. Encrusted with 1 carat (equivalent weight) EEK stones spelling out the letter S (for salt !). Lined with that anti-tarnish stuff they use in jewellery boxes, to keep the salt tarnish-free.

They've missed some details off their blurb. it's clad in Clogau gold-bonding. Encrusted with 1 carat (equivalent weight) EEK stones spelling out the letter S (for salt !). Lined with that anti-tarnish stuff they use in jewellery boxes, to keep the salt tarnish-free.[/QU[/I]

It's clearly not a "run-of-the-mill" item then.

Latest posts

Back