£40 (£36+P&P) for some Jam & Porridge Oats!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr-F

Registered Shopper
I don't care if its 'Artisan' or if its won a thousand awards (that no one's ever heard of), you're trying to sell a couple of bags of oats and some jam for £40. Unbelievable!

Also, a cardboard box with some straw inside does not constitute a hamper! Food has to be one of the poorest value areas on Q IMO.

Love it......'hamper'.......! LOL

Ah well, whilst there are still stupid people in this world with more money than brain cells, there will remain stupid, overpriced things for them to waste their money on! *sigh*

Ohhh M&S food hampers!! Now I must go lookie. I have never bought anything bad from M&S. Even their peas are nice. I have bought food from QVC and not been disappointed even if it wasn't the cheapest on earth. When I phoned customer services and asked how you sent food back if you'd eaten it, they said to just send back the packaging for a refund. I didn't because I wasn't unhappy with it but interesing to know.

CC

Ithink most hampers are overpriced, I prefer to buy the items individually then I can make sure everything is to my liking. I have not watched any of the food programmes today as I find the way they sell it and the prices they charge are obscene.

I'm vegetarian, so obviously the tsv was not of any interest to me. I cannot, for the life of me, comprehend why anyone would buy any food on QVC as, even before adding the p+p, it is absurdly expensive. I thought the popcorn was way over the top; morrisons sell a large bag of cheese and onion popcorn for 99p. Asda are selling a large bag of sweet popcorn for 50p, and Home Bargains 49p.

Latest posts

Back